🍵8. Pecans

(Female! Reader. NOT SPICY BUT DOES INVOLVE THE GIVING OF UNDERWEAR.)

"This is...." I stifle an awed exclamation. "Pecan pie-- my favourite!"

"I heard from a source," Meat Meat crosses her arms, her red blush visible across her tanned skin as she adjusts herself on the courtyard's stone bench. "I hope you like it."

"You made this for me?" I ask, trying not to be shy with my voice.

"Well, yeah," she still won't meet my gaze. "It is the last day before the holidays, after all. This is for you to remember me by until we get back."

"That's so sweet, Ikumi," I give a chaste kiss to my girlfriend's cheek. "I got you something too," I hand her a small wrapped gift.

She mumbles something incomprehensible before unwrapping the gift, her demeanor growing ever-more embarrassed. "My girlfriend is too nice to me--."

Her breath hitches as her face turns darker still. "Is this--"

"The lesbian flag? You betcha," I give a thumbs up. "Sorry it's not as cute as the pie you made."

"No no, it's perfect," I can practically feel her blush from where I sit next to her. The bra, decorated with the designated shades of orange, white, and pink stripes, I'm sure will look nice on her. "I love it," her lips turn up in a cute grin.

"I'm glad," I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm gonna go put it on," she's suddenly excited, glancing down at her white and red fiery bra that she has on now.

It's the one she uses when she wants to make an impression, I note discreetly. How adorable that she would wear it today.

I glance into the box with the pie longingly, already hungry, as she rushes off inside to change.

I hold myself back from eating it then and there, thankfully, and she emerges from the building once more.

And she really is stunning in those colours.