🍵2. Hot Cocoa

"Thank you for coming with me, Soma," I squeeze his gloved hand in mine. He squeezes back lovingly.

"Of course," he kisses my forehead. "Anything for the love of my life."

"You're sweet," I pull him away from the crowded centerstreet to rest a moment.

"As sweet as all the chocolates you've tried?" His arms wrap around my waist, and I notice how cute he looks with snowflakes landing in his hair.

I let my hands rest on his shoulders. "Just as sweet."

"Then I'm in good standing, huh?" Soma jokes, his golden eyes gleaming.

"As good as one would expect from a fiancé," I adjust the bag over my shoulder, laden with chocolates. "You didn't have to come with me to Brussels, you know. I appreciate you being here with me."

"That's why I'm glad I came with. Besides, it doesn't hurt for me to learn some more about chocolates. They're your passion, after all." His forehead rests against mine.

"You're lovely," I can't help the growing smile on my lips.

"How about we go to the next shoppe? I saw a hot cocoa sign."

"Even better, you know me so well," I peck his lips, and he laughs. He pulls away, taking my hand with a grin.

"Your lips are freezing, so the hot cocoa will help warm us up before we look for more chocolates."

"I know we're already engaged, but I'm going to marry you," I snuggle close to him.

"I'll keep that in mind."

As the snow falls on a chilly winter day, I fully appreciate Soma. Of all the chocolates in the box, he's the best pick for me.