022 | JACOB BLACK

━━ IMAGINE

━━ IMAGINE . . .

When you first noticed a certain boy following you around like a lost puppy trying to grab your attention, it was cute. Your family didn't often have many open admirers, and although you were all stunningly attractive (due to your predatory design that made you all look beautiful in order to draw your prey in) people in Forks tended to stay well away. They knew there was something dangerous - monstrous, even - lurking beneath the icy skin and topaz eyes.

But this boy, this damn boy, had been a pain in your ass since he found you taking a walk in the woods. He'd accidentally crossed over onto Cullen clan territory, but due to his lack of wet dog scent that followed every werewolf, you knew he hadn't shifted yet.

You tried to avoid him and ignore him, but he was so damn determined to make you let him in that eventually, you began to look forward to seeing his bright smile and his warm eyes. You'd even began to count down the hours until you'd see him again.

Still, even though you knew you were catching feelings for Jacob, you also tried to remember the fact that he was a fifteen year old boy and you (although frozen to appear like you were under eighteen forever) were actually a lot older than him.

And of course, having accidentally let your guard down and not realising until it was too late, you slipped up. Big time.

You know, Jake, I'm a lot older than you. ❞

❝ Y/N, you're literally only a year or two older than me. Besides, age is just a number, baby. What are you, like, forty now? ❞

❝ Actually, I'm a hundred and twelve years old. ❞

❝ .... What? ❞