011 | CARLISLE CULLEN

━━ IMAGINE

━━ IMAGINE . . .

When Carlisle told you about the newborn army coming to Forks, he begged you to leave town for the weekend. You were human and, as strong and fierce as he knew you were, you were no match for his kind.

But, you were also stubborn. You didn't leave town, but instead turned back toward the clearing in the forest where Carlisle had said Alice picked as the ideal battle field to lure Victoria's army into.

You knew you had no chance against the blood-thirsty new vampires, but you couldn't just leave the man you loved behind when you knew he was in danger (even if he was a six hundred year old vampire).

But, as he predicted, the moment you followed the sound of snarling and growling and rushed into the fray, your face scratched and lightly bleeding from the branches of the trees, a newborn attacked you.

Carlisle turned just in time to watch it sink it's venom-coated teeth into the skin of your neck. The second your scream pierced the air, he was across the field and ripping the newborn's head off, throwing it into the woods.

Your entire world was on fire as you writhed on the ground in pain. Carlisle tried desperately to suck the venom out, like Edward did for Bella two years ago, but the newborn's venom was stronger and more potent than an older vampire's. Within two seconds it had already taken hold and, as you screamed and thrashed, he realized with horror and despair that he couldnt stop this.

You were becoming a vampire.

Damn it, Y/N, I told you to go! Why didn't you listen? ❞