019 | SETH CLEARWATER

━━ IMAGINE

━━ IMAGINE . . .

You've always been close with Seth. You grew up together, played together as kids, but then Seth became distant and iced you out of his life. You were hurt, of course you were. He was your best friend and then, out of the blue one day, he just decides he doesn't want to talk to you or see you anymore.

The next time you seen him, months later, his hair was cut short and he had a tattoo on his upper bicep. He looked... different. Older, somehow. And worn down. Like the light in his eyes was gone.

And he was looking at you different. The way he was gazing intensely at you made your cheeks warm and eventually, you had to look away because you were afraid you were going to catch fire if you didn't.

Seth smiled at your reaction and watched as you turned on your heel and nearly ran away from him. There was a warmth in his chest he never felt before. And his heart was aching to go after you and never leave your side again.

An imprint is basically like a soulmate, Sam had told him once. It'll feel like gravity is pulling you toward them. Like nothing else matters.

Seth smiled again, this time with giddiness. He imprinted on you.

Now I just need to figure out how to get her to forgive me for being such a douchebag. ❞