2. The Elevator

Melissa's POV:

Alarm rings in the background.

"Ugh !" I groan and try to switch off the alarm by my hands tapping here and there on the bed trying to find the phone meanwhile my eyes still shut.

The alarm still rings.

"Ugh! Where the hell is it? " I groan in frustration and eventually wake up.
I rub my eyes, deliberately wanting them to be free from sleepiness while searching for my phone. Unable to find my phone on the bed, I jump out of it and start looking for it. I finally found it still ringing and lying down on the floor. Picking it up, I turn off the alarm.

My eyes dart at the time on the screen making my eyes turn into the size of the saucers and my mouth turn into a big 'O'.
"Oh shit! It's nearly 7 am. I am hell late to my first day." I scream. Without wasting time I run to the bathroom for my morning business. As I am about to shower my mind drifts off to Ella. Fuck! I am sure she's still sleeping. Without getting a shower, I run out of the bathroom and get my phone and dial her number.
Ringing...
Ringing...
Ringing...

"Ella, pick up the damn phone. We are already late. We have to be at university before 8. Pick up, idiot." I mumble. It keeps ringing and finally disconnects on its own.

"Oh hell. I think I gotta go and wake her up." I mutter with one hand running through my hair. I hurry and grab my room keys and run towards the elevator while forming a bun of my free hair. The door opens, I get into the elevator and press the fifth floor. I keep tapping my phone on my left hand waiting for the door to close. An old habit of mine when I am hell nervous. The door starts closing but an individual pair of white sneakers stop it midway. The door slides back and reveals the one whom I never want to see again in my life.

A pair of blue eyes meet my brown ones. He looks at me intensely with a smirk. I take a look at him, he is wearing a black t-shirt along with navy blue pants. The sleeves perfectly hugging his biceps showing it off more prominently. And a navy blue blazer hanging on his left hand. He is leaning on the elevator door with his right leg crossed over his left, and his hands crossed at his chest.

His clothing :

He eyes me as usual making me shift uncomfortably under his stare

He eyes me as usual making me shift uncomfortably under his stare. He notices it and chuckles.

Blake's POV :

I

woke up at around 6 am with butterflies running in my stomach. I planned everything and today was the time for its execution. I know everything will go according to how I planned but still don't want any mistakes so I woke up early to reach university earlier than others. I am so excited. My Baby will be so surprised today. I saw her last a couple of days ago. I was so busy planning the surprise for her that I wasn't able to give her time. I know she will understand once she gets her surprise.