"What warning? What he talking about Ria?" Asked mike

"Awww she didn't tell you...right y'all wasn't together" said Bartis Starting to laugh I took the knife stabbing his shoulder.

"The warning she sent when she told you to Stop Digging but you couldn't help your self can you?" Said Dejuane.

"WHO TF SENT YOU? SO HELL-" I said Picking up a a AK47 pointing it at Him.

" I-I don't know her name" said Bartis

"All I know is that she looks just like you" said dejuane. As soon as They said that Kanan came through the door.

"I think I know who the boss it" said Kanan I look at him

"I think your mother is Alive" said Kanan. I already knew this Because if My Auntie.

"How do you know she the boss?" I asked.

"I got the hospital to find the deleted Footage of last night.... I seen her in the hospital after hours. Coming from his room. I'm sorry Ria" said Kanan he hugged me then walked out.

"TELL THE TRUTH" I yelled at Bartis & dejuane

"Y-Yes The boss is your birth mom...PleAse just don't kill us" said Bartis & dejuane at the same time. I point for Kanan to exit or move behind me. Same for mike.

"My Boyfriend is dead because of you too... So you should be dead to" I said Before they could say Anything else I set that Motherfucka Off.  Between both of them I lose control.

*POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW*

"Ria...RIANNNA....EDRIANNA STOP" yelled mike grabbing me causing me to focus and I stopped Shooting. I look at mike Who was looking at me then I look at the bodies they was dead alright.

"What do you want us to do with the body?" Asked Kanan. No Kanan is not part of the gang he just knows what we do. I don't like when he sees this side of me.

"I wanna the heads Cut off and Stored dispose the rest of the body" I said I grab a Axe.

"Ria?" Called out mike our I didn't listen I Sliced Bartis heads off watching it drop to the ground.

"That's For Jason" I said. Then mike Grab the axe out my hand. I was about to grab it back when he sliced off Dejuane heads.

"This is for Shooting me bitch" said mike As Dejuane head falls to the ground. I then put on some gloves. Grabbing a plastic bag putting They heads in separate bags. Placing them in a Freezer to keep it preserved.

"We need to burn the bodies" I said Taking of my gloves.

"You go take a shower then a nap..we got the rest" said mike

"No mi-" I said but mike cut me off

"Edrianna" said mike giving me that *Bitch Now* look so I nodded leaving the room. Making my way upstairs. I took off my clothes getting my things ready for my shower. I'm currently walking around my room Naked as I gather my Shower things.