18

"Finally you're back"
"Sorry I wasted so much time, the line was too long"
"No problem, at least now you're here, I can fully ignore Ikenna and his coconut headed friends"
"They were here?"
"Yep", I said popping the 'p'
"Where are they kwan, they should have waited for me, mtcheww"
"They're in Uncle Richard's office, he needed Ikenna and they all went there"
"No problem"
"So, what did you get me?"
"Ehen, I almost forgot, I got you jollof rice with chicken and salad plus fanta to flush it down"
"Oh my gosh!!!", I screamed and hugged her.

"You're the bestest best friend anyone could ever ask for"
"You're welcome dear, now where's my chips?"
"Here you go miss"
"And here's your food", we opened our food at the same time. She got fried rice and chicken with salad and coke, the aroma of the food was amazing. We ate and talked a bit.
"Mmhm, what smells so heavenly and divine", Uncle Richard said as he came out with his books and the boys behind him.

"That would be this", we said raising our foods for him to see
"Chai, you guys are enjoying oo, should I come and join you guys?"
"Yes!!"
"Ok nah I'm coming", uncle took a spoon from our food.
"Mhmm, delicious, shey it's from the woman downstairs?", We nodded our head
"The lunch lady literally out did herself this time around."
"As in ehh", he gave me back my spoon. I cleaned my spoon with a tissue subconsciously then continued eating. I looked at jenny just to see her staring at the Brian of a guy, I frowned and shook my head. See the girl who said she wasn't mad to fall in love with him meanwhile she's busy checking him out and smiling.

"Can I have a taste?", My thoughts were interrupted by Ikenna. Doesn't this guy get it that I want nothing to do with him?
"It's like you don't like the structure of your face. Don't let me reset it for you oo because I'll do it wholeheartedly", I said giving him a fake smile.
"Nawa for you oo", with that they left the lab. We finished eating and disposed the container in the trash. The bell rang and we moved to the back chair. I would have gone to class but I wasn't offering the subject while jenny was. She stayed for a while before heading off to the class.

I was reading my maths when ss3 students filed into the lab, they took their seats and waited for the teacher to come.
"Good morning students"
"Good morning sir"
"How are you?"
"We are fine sir"
"Ok, sorry for the delay, I have a meeting now with the director and I don't know how this class is going to hold", I watched as few students were jubilating because of the free period until a student raised his hand to say something.

"Sir, why don't you go for the meeting and I'll write the note on the board?", Everyone was shouting 'no' while some didn't talk, they just stared. I recognized him as the guy that was staring from the last time.
"That's a good idea but you won't be able to write your note and it's not a good thing"
"But I can come to your office later and copy the note"
"No, you're a prefect, have you forgotten the principal would be inspecting your notes today?"
"Ohh, I forgot, so what are we going to do?", His voice was loud and thunderous, everyone kept quiet as he spoke.

"Let me think", uncle paced back and forth till a smile crept on his face and he stopped to face me. Oh no, let it not be what I'm thinking.
"Perfect, Amanda please come over here for a minute", all eyes were on me including Mr cutie
"Me?"
"Yes you, please come fast", I slowly walked to the front of the lab to meet him.
"If you're not too busy can you help me write the note for them?"
"I would oo, but I'm reading my maths for our test"
"Please nah, more opportunities would come for you to read your maths"

"Is it so important?", He nodded his head.
"Urghh, fine, I'll do it"
"Great, let me see one of your notes"
"Okay", I walked back to my seat, grabbed my maths note and went back to the front, I gave uncle the note as he went through it. Meanwhile Mr cutie watched my every move like a hawk.
"Perfect, your handwriting is breathtaking. Start from here and keep writing till the second bell rings", he showed me where to start, I nodded my head.
"Do you have any class next period?"
"I don't think so but if I do Jennifer would call me"
"Ok, thanks once again, you're a lifesaver", with that he left the class in a hurry.

*****
Hey guys!!!
I know it's been really long 🥺🥺
but I'm back with another chapter.
To my new readers I say welcome and thank you for reading my story and to my old readers, welcome back guys, it's good to write to you guys again💃💃

I want to wish you all a happy new month, hopefully it's not too late to do that. This september will be filled with lots of blessings for us all IJN.

I love you all♥️
Don't forget to vote, comment and most especially share to your friends
#tellafriendtotellafriend

See you guys in the next chapter
Love and light♥️😘