5

I was taking a stroll down a lonely part when some groups of boys put a blindfold on my eyes and high jacked me.
"Let me go!!, Let me go!!, Somebody help me!!"
I screamed as loud as I can when I was lifted off the ground and tossed into what seems like a car.
"Move move move", a guy said to the driver who started the car and drove as fast as possible, I was so scared, who are these men?, I'm I being kidnapped?, What's their motive for kidnapping me?, Will they kill me?.

After what seemed like forever the car finally pulled over, they pushed me out of the car and I fell face flat to the ground, they pushed me roughly, after some ups and downs they set me on the floor. I couldn't do or see anything, my hands were tied and and I was blindfolded, so I just sat still, I heard some footsteps coming closer to me.
"You must be a fool to think you can lock me up and get away with it abi, I'll show you pepper today, boysss", the guy that talked really sounded like Tony, no it can't be Tony, he's in a cell, but he just talked about locking him up, did he escaped?, Oh no I'm dead meat
"Yes boss"
"Don't give her food or drink, let's see how she'll survive"
"Ok boss"
I was really scared now, I needed to escape and I have to do it quietly.

I waited for them to leave and when I was sure no one was there, I started moving around to see if I could free my hands. Once free I take off the blindfold and untie my legs, I tip toes to the front and checked, it was really Tony. Making my way back to the room and through the window, one of the boys saw me about to jump, as fast as I can I jumped out and took to my heels, everywhere was dark and I didn't know where we were not the direction to run to, so I just ran, as fast as my legs could carry me.
"Stop, I'll shoot u, stop, you can't escape, you don't know what you're doing oo, I'll kill you"
I didn't care about his useless threats I just ran.
*gun shot*
My whole life flashed in front of my life as I look down and saw blood stains on my stomach region. I fell to the floor.
Tony walked up to me, removed his mask and laughed all this evil laugh, he was about to pull the trigger
"Today you die!!!...