introduction

Hi, I'm Amanda, Ama for short. I'm 15 and in ss2, I won't really say I'm in ss2 but I just concluded ss1 and currently waiting for ss2 to commence so yes, I'm in ss2.

I hail from Anambra State though i live with my Dad in Enugu. I love Enugu, it's a cool and chill place to be. A lot of people would prefer staying in Lagos but Lagos is too hectic and overpopulated for my liking.

I'm 4'8. I'm brown skin and my Dad is a Billionaire. People would give anything to be in my position because they feel that with money all your problems are washed away but in the real world, they're very much still there.

One of the major problems I faced as a growing child was making friends on my own. I'm a very shy person most of the time. I have always wanted a simple life but simple and crazy rich doesn't go hand in hand now does it? For a Billionaire's daughter I have the most boring life ever,
No friends.
No love life.
No nothing.

It's not like I don't have friends but they're only "friends" because their parents are my dad's friends and I don't like them one bit. They're very spoilt and lack manners. In all honesty I don't consider them as my friends. They're children if my dad's friends period.

My dad is always saying that I'm not supposed to interact with people of the average class because it doesn't suit me but honestly, I don't think it really matters who you associate yourself with. He'll have to do more than that to convince me otherwise.

I have four annoying but unbelievably handsome brothers. Some people go as far as saying that God made them on the 7th day and took his time to carefully mould every structure of their body. I would describe my brothers as the typical bad boys or as Lagosians call it, the yoruba demons of our time, which means they're the ladies magnet. Wherever they go, the ladies would gather.

So many girls would be dying to be in my shoes right now but all I feel is loneliness and emptiness inside, like a big black hole is sucking all the happiness and joy out of me and it's not a good feeling at all. I'm as good as a depressed fella.

I never really got the chance to enjoy the love having siblings come with. The age gap between my brothers and I is like 10 years which makes me feel like my parents didn't plan to have me. My brothers don't live with us, they all base in Lagos where they have their various businesses that's flourishing. All I get is credit alerts but no love and attention. I also didn't have the privilege to enjoy having both my parents in my life. I barely have a good memory of my mom and I really miss her. Everything would have been better for me with her by my side to guide me. I had to grow up and mature fast as I did everything on my own.

*****
How is my first chapter? Tell me what you think in the comment section.

Watch out for the characters as they'll be dropping soon.

I love you all♥️♥️
Don't forget to hit the vote button below, I'll really appreciate it