LXXXV

One day, Jimin and Yoongi were all the way up in the Owlery, getting their owls ready to send some letters to their family members. Jimin had been curious about something and he wanted to ask Yoongi.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" he spoke up softly. They had been quietly tending to their owls while it was snowing outside, neither of them truly in the mood to leave the Owlery or to let their owls fly into the snow yet. 

Yoongi looked up and nodded. "Sure, what's it?"

"So, what is Hoseok to you?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the question. "What do you mean?"

"Well, is he your friend, or-" 

"He's the reason I wake up every morning." Yoongi said, though not with a fond look in his eyes that should be expected with a sentence like that. 

"Awww that is so cute!!" Jimin said, completely misunderstanding Yoongi.

Because...

~ earlier that morning ~

Yoongi was sleeping soundly in his dorm. He didn't bother to go to breakfast this morning and decided to sleep in as he did most of the days. Who had time for breakfast if you could sleep?

All of the Slytherins from his year he shared the dorm with were already gone and he slept peacefully in the quiet room.

That was, until...

"HYUNG WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!"

Yoongi's eyes snapped open and he saw Hoseok standing there, yelling in his face to get out of bed.