LXLV

On a seemingly normal Saturday in April, Namjoon and Hoseok were looking for the three maknaes. Usually, they would either be at Quidditch practice, sleeping in their dormitories or chilling outside - especially with the nice Spring weather. 

However, neither Namjoon nor Hoseok had seen the three boys and they were a bit worried.

They felt like they had searched the whole castle, going up and down the stairs multiple times to search classrooms they had forgotten or look in corridors they had missed.

Then, Namjoon thought of something. 

He stopped Hoseok as they walked through one of the corridors on the second floor and looked at the Hufflepuff. 

"You don't think they're...y'know...there...do you?" he asked. There was once place, after all, where they hadn't looked yet. Where they thought they wouldn't have to look, because why on Earth would the boys be in there?

They hurried down the stairs again, because Hoseok agreed that it was the only place left for them to search. They soon found it; the girl's bathroom that no one dared to enter.

"Are we really doing this? You don't believe they're in there, do you?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, but it is the last place left to search. C'mon, you agreed." Namjoon said, dragging a half-reluctant Hoseok into the girl's bathroom.

The first thing they heard was soft giggles and Hoseok whined, already knowing that he didn't want to meet the person those giggles belonged to.

"Oh? More visitors?" the high-pitched voice called out, and before they knew it, a ghost swooshed in, right in front of their noses.

"Moaning Myrtle. G-Good to see you too." Namjoon said, clearing his throat. "You haven't...perhaps...seen our friends, have you?"

Myrtle giggled and wiggled her eyebrows. "They're right over here~." she sang, leading the way. Namjoon and Hoseok followed her further into the bathroom and almost couldn't believe what they saw.

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the floor, a small cauldron placed in front of them and smoke coming from it. Jimin was stirring whatever was inside the cauldron, Taehyung was reading from their easily recognizable Potions book and Jungkook-

"Jungkook, what the...?" Hoseok said. "What the bloody hell are you all doing?"

Jungkook was doing push-ups, but stopped and looked up at the two who had just walked in. 

"Oh, hi! I'm just working on my Summer body." Jungkook said, immediately continuing his push-ups. 

"And you two?" Namjoon asked with a weirded-out look on his face. 

"Well, we gave up on Jungkook's way of getting a great Summer body, so we thought of a new way." Jimin said.

"We're learning how to make a polyjuice potion! No more need for work-outs!" Taehyung grinned.