CXVI

In their friend group of seven, Yoongi was the one who somehow knew all the secrets of Hogwarts. The secret tunnels, places where they could hide, hidden cupboards, cool tricks, you name it. Yoongi seemed to know everything about them.

At some point, Jimin and Namjoon suspected that Yoongi had created some of these hidden places himself. Jin was the one who eventually told them they were right.

"There's one at the fourth corridor on the left wing on the second floor, all the way at the back. It glimmers. You won't notice it if you're not looking for it. He's got this awesome map hidden in there."

"How do you know this?" Jimin asked. "Yoongi-hyung never admits to creating his own hidden spots."

Jin smirked, crossing his arms. "I'm his hyung, he has to tell me."

Namjoon snorted. "Sure, Yoongi tells you as much as he tells Jungkook, I'm sure. He probably wanted to be in your favor. So, I don't suppose you know the password to this hidden glimmery place?"

"Piss off, Namjoon."

Jimin gasped, Jin almost never cursed! 

Namjoon huffed, glaring at Jin. "Excuse me?"

"That's the password," Jin laughed. "It's 'piss off, Namjoon'."

"..."

"Yoongi-hyung's gonna get something fun in his coffee tomorrow, isn't he?" Jimin said to Jin with a knowing look.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, a suspicious glint in his eyes as his thoughts seemed to wander. 

Jin laughed, the glint in Namjoon's eyes saying more than enough. He looked back at Jimin. "Definitely troll snot."