LXXVI

Hoseok was ab-so-lutely sure that Jin had stolen his broomstick. It was unforgivable! 

Hoseok stomped through the castle, the stairs he walked on not even moving for once - did they feel he was not in a great mood?

He went up the tower to the Gryffindor common room and stood in front of the Fat Lady, a glare on his face.

"I need to go inside." he said. "Seokjin Kim stole my broomstick."

"Password?" the Fat Lady asked suspiciously, probably knowing Hoseok wasn't a Gryffindor at all.

"Stultus capitis." Hoseok said, the meaning of the password making him snicker. Jin surely had a fool's head if he thought he could steal his broomstick and get away with it. 

The Fat Lady was surprised that Hoseok knew the password, but Hoseok didn't say anything about it. The guys always told each other the new passwords, but they hardly entered the Gryffindor, Slytherin or Ravenclaw common rooms together. They either were in their own House's room, or in the Hufflepuff one.

Hoseok spotted Jin almost immediately and he stomped over to the boy.

"KIM SEOKJIN-SSI WE NEED TO TALK!"

Jin, unfazed, looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Honestly, that has never been true."

Hoseok took a deep breath.