CIX

Jungkook had always found Potions classes rather interesting. At first, he wasn't very good at Potions, but as the years passed he got better and better and he was happy to learn many new things.

Namjoon and Hoseok were quite the same, eager to learn and pay attention in class.

And then there were Taehyung and Jimin, who just couldn't keep their minds on the task at hand.

Stirring the red and orange potion in his cauldron, Taehyung let his thoughts wander. The colour reminded him of lava and all of a sudden he had a very, very important question he needed to ask.

"Hey, do you guys think lava would taste spicy?"

Since all the students were busy with their potions, most of them helping each other or asking questions, there was a lot of buzz in the classroom, so not many people heard Taehyung's question.

His friends, though, fell silent, and Namjoon let out an exasperated sound. "Please, Taehyung-ah, don't tell me you're going to eat lava."

"I'm not actually gonna," Taehyung huffed.

"We gotta learn some more water spells for his safety, I fear he's lying," Hoseok laughed, and Jimin laughed along, shaking his head.

"Focus on the potion, Taehyung-ah, I know it's a lava potion-

Wow, the potion was even called a lava potion?

"-but that doesn't mean you should be distracted by it too much!"

Taehyung sighed and nodded, about to turn back to his cauldron, when a voice from behind him spoke up.

"Well, lava is made of molten rock. It would probably taste really bland and dusty," Jungkook said after having given it some thought.  

Taehyung wiped away a fake tear. 

"Thank you so much, Jungkook-ah, at least you understand me."