LXLVIII

Hoseok was sitting at a desk, surrounded by half-finished projects for all of their homework assignments. He looked ready to give up, but this year was their O.W.L. year and he had to do well! He wanted to show everyone that Hufflepuffs were smart too! He wanted to prove that he could get many O.W.L.s and become qualified for a job as an Auror too (if he wanted to)!

However, he clearly didn't have his shit together. A small cauldron stood on his left, a purple fog coming from it - while it was supposed to be blue. The books he used for his essay for Transfiguration lay open, all stacked on his right. Other than that, there wasn't any part of his desk that wasn't covered with papers and other assignments that he just couldn't finish. 

He was resting his face on his arms, not sure if he should take a nap right then, right there. 

Of course, that's when Namjoon and Jungkook had to walk inside. The two who were certainly going to pass all of their O.W.L.s.

"Hyung..." Jungkook mumbled worriedly.

"Hoseokie...this is..." Namjoon started, trying to think of the right words to say. "Do you...do you take constructive criticism?"

Hoseok looked up, already crying.

"Sure, what's up?"

-----

A/N 

not that cheerful this one, but I'm flooding in uni assignments and I just- 

T.T