Chapter 17

...............................Vote & Comment............................

Val was looking at Luke so intensely I could see the nervous sweat on Luke's face.

"M-Mr. L-Luca, I was just telling Ja- uh, Miss Cosie how beautiful she looks today." Luke said with a nervous stutter.

I couldn't see how terrified Luke was of Val. Yeah, he had a mean glare, but he wasn't evil. Or was he?

Val made an animalistic noise deep from within. When I looked up at him I saw the most sadistic smile I'd ever seen. I looked back at Luke and he was shaking, and there was a faraway look in his eyes like he was seeing his life flash before his eyes.

"Luke, are you ok?" I asked and tried to make my towards him but Val kept me back by my wrist, pulling me to his chest. I didn't even fight the embrace; I knew he was too strong.

Val started talking in Italian to Luke so I didn't know what he was saying, but it was enough to make Luke cry. I tried to give him looks of encouragement, but it was hard to look at him. All I saw were tears running down Luke's beautiful face. I looked back up at Val, and he was looking down at me with his cold blue eyes. I gasped and tried to pull away from him but he had a death grip on me.

"Val, let me go." I begged desperately.

"Didn't I tell you I'll never let you go?"

"What did you say to him, you fucking monster!" I yelled as I struggled against him.

Val smirked at me, "I threatened his sister's life. And I told him never to communicate with my lover again. If he does he knows what will happen."

I looked at Val and I realized the man I was falling for was a true monster that I hate with a passion.

Smack!

The sound of my hand hitting Val's face resonated in the kitchen. Val's head moved with the blow, and I knew I smacked the shit out of him. It was terrible that he threatened someone's sister when he and I both hand one of our own.

Val was in shock and I guessed no one ever did that to him. I backed up a few steps and put my hands on my hips. I tried to remain tough but I was scared because he still hadn't recovered from the blow. I looked over at Luke and he looked terrified for me.

Val was looking at me like he could kill me right then and there. "Jay, come here." Val growled out.

"No." I said, scared, but certain that defying Val was better than giving into him right now.

"Jay, if I tell your fat ass to come over here you come! Come here now!"

I gasped glaring at Val. Did he really think I was fat too? Just like all those other boys? I was on the verge of tears as I walked to him. He grabbed my forearm and dragged me to our room. Once we were in our room he slammed the door and pushed me against the bed.

I cried silently because I thought he didn't care about my weight. He called me fat, and I was very sensitive about that. Punk ass.

Val grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He still had a harsh look in his eyes, but he wiped away my tears.

"Why are you crying?"

I tried to look away but he kept my head in place. I glared at him with tears still present in my eyes.

Val started to work his jaw, making it move back and forth. "Tell me why you're crying, baby. Is it because of Luke? I'm not sorry for what I said to him, he deserved it."

I shook my head but didn't say anything, making Val angrier.

"Tell me now, Bella!"

"You called me fat. Got me thinking you loved my shape." I screamed.

Val's eyes widened, like a wave of information hit him. He let go of my chin and pushed me down on the bed. Then he climbed onto it and rested his head on my breasts. His arms were wrapped around my waist.

I'm upset but he wants to cuddle?

"I'm sorry and of course I love you shape...I always have and will." I heard Val whisper into my chest.

Did I just hear that right? Did my monster apologize to me?

Pushing Val off my chest; turning over. I don't think he's truly sorry because first of all he wouldn't had say that...