Chapter 29

...............................Vote & Comment..........................

I rushed over to the door and opened it for my mom and twin sisters. My mom is a gorgeous woman y'all. She's a little shorter than me 5'2. Now my mom is thick in a way because nothing else can describe her figure, but she does have a little stomach. Some say I look like her and some say I don't, but I honestly don't think I do. She has medium long dark hair with eyes so dark you would think they are black, but once the sun hit them you'll noticed that they are a beautiful light brown. Her eyes are slanted and I unfortunately inherited them from her. Oh I also get my blindness from her too. Yep she wears glasses but only sometime while I need these babies 24/7! Her name is Sonya by the way. Now my twin sisters Winter and Autumn are 12 and acted like brats sometimes. Theses two big heads look exactly like her except for the slanted eyes.

I rushed into my mom arms and squeezed her tight inhaling her because she feels and smells like home. She hugged me back as equally tight and kissed my forehead. I missed being with my family. Even though my mom was on my back all the time I know she did it out of love. Sometimes in the back of my head I think it was because she didn't want me to be mess up for that monster Valentino. You get what I'm saying; yeah most mothers do it out of love....being tough but i sometimes think it was because she knew soon he was going to come for me.

I finally step away from my mom to let her and my sisters in. Valentino walks up to my mom and kisses both her cheeks. He look down at Winter and Autumn to high five them both. See you can tell them apart by their moles. Moles run in my family on my dad side. Winter have three moles under her right eye while Autumn has two under her left. I'm talking about moles not beauty marks. Because I have some under both my eyes. You'll only notice them if you pay attention to my face long enough.

"Welcome to our home Sonya, Winter, and Autumn. It's a pleasure to be having dinner with my other beautiful ladies," Valentino smirked at them with a bow.

Autumn and Winter looked down smiling while my mom gave him a small smile. I rolled my eyes. "Mom, y'all can come sit in the living room with Rosalia and Alessandro."

Rosalia jumped up and hugged my mom first then the twins. You see Rosalia has gotten close to my family for the past few months. I even call her Rosa sometimes because I have grown to love her. She's like me in a way but different.

"Awe look at my beautiful little sisters. Everytime I see you two I just want to hug and kiss ya." Rosalia rushed out.

Winter looks up at Rosalia, "Rosalia you keep treating us like babies," she whined out. Alessandro comes up behind Rosalia laughing. "Well lucky for you two y'all didn't grow up with her. You know since she's the oldest out of us two I was treated as a baby once upon a time and I'm the boy!"

Winter and Autumn just laughed at them when Rosalia turned around glaring at him ready to slap him. I smiled at all of them. Suddenly there's someone large hands grabbing my waist pulling me closer. Of course once I glance up it's Valentino.

Luke rushed from out the kitchen. "Dinner is ready, if y'all would just come into the dining room to sit."

Yeah Luke is still here; after a long argument with Valentino. He finally agreed to let Luke stay as his chef. Valentino threatened him saying don't put the moves on me anymore. It was a little funny when he say it like that but I know Val wouldn't hurt Luke sisters like he threatened before. Luke said he'll never do it again and I actually think Luke is seeing someone. I'm happy for him.

Everyone sits down at the table. Winter, Autumn, and Rosalia was on one side while me, my mom and Alessandro on the other. Of course Valentino was at the head of the table and I right beside him. I have accepted the fact that I love this monster that changed my life those months ago, but in the back of my head I always have this voice saying things like "Why you just didn't kill him in his sleep, now you are possibly pregnant with that monster child, the one that threatened to kill your family just for you to obey him, what was you thinking, you so stupid!"