Chapter 34

Vote and Comment

I'm literally speechless, how could he know I said that. His grip on my arm hurts even more now. Valentino narrowed his eyes and lets me go. He quickly turned around to cut the water off, grabbing a towel he existed the shower.

His back is now facing me, "Once you done with your shower get in the bedroom as humanly possible," he growled. "And I mean it dammit." That was the last thing I heard when he slammed the bathroom door shut.

Oh shit! He going to kill me, I'm to young to die! I haven't lived my life, no college, no marriage, and no babies....wait I'm pregnant now. He can't kill me but what if he do it after my pregnancy. Jay stop being dramatic. But....this is a mob boss we talking about. I have never seen anything he has done. Valentino be gone most of the day, randomly pops up, but returns to me most of the night. He probably killed hundreds of people and I don't even know. Not that long ago he went on a "business trip" for almost a week. I've gotten to comfortable with someone who could potentially murder me in cold blood. I'm terrified for my children future in the hands of this monster.

It took my 20 minutes to get done in the shower and dressed. Cracking the door open just a tiny bit, glancing out I see nothing but the door flying open with Valentino glaring down at me, rushing out I seated myself on the bed far as possibly from him.

"Now back to my question Bella, do you want that piece of shit," he growls out.

Softly I shake my head no, I'm looking down at my stomach wondering why did he pick me....no not why did he pick me but why would my mom do this to me. It wasn't my fault that her husband, my dad, decided to borrow money that he knew he couldn't return. Now I'm in this situation where my life could end at any given moment. What if he gets tried of me....hell he could snap my neck this very moment.

Suddenly my chin was held tightly in his right hand forcing me to look into his eyes, "All you can do is nod your head no, speak the fuck you Bella I know that pretty mouth of yours isn't only good for sucking me off," he said with a grin.

Slapping his hand away from me I glared, "Who the fuck you talking to Valentino. Your punk ass lucky I even touch you after the shit you put me through. You honestly think I want another man just because I complimented him, I must be seen so lowly in your eyes. Plus I'm fucking knocked up not with one! But three of your children," about time I was finished I had started yelling and now I'm crying. Finally Valentino has came to realize one of the worst mistakes he could had made, trying to grab my hands but I won't allow him. Like what the fuck is going on in his head, as a matter a fact let me ask.

"What the fuck is going through your head that you can't comprehend I'm unfortunately ain't going nowhere??? Please tell me and stop trying to touch me." I'm so frustrated right now that I can't stop crying, like I'm a decent girl, I got by in life. Why did this happened to me? I feel HIS hand rubbing me cheek softly, stepping away I turned my back to him. "Get out."

Now I feel him closer and I just moved away because I don't want to speak or look at him anymore today. He just overreacted over nothing, completely nothing. Few more seconds of pleading with me I hear the door closed softly behind him. Good.

I swear I'm so hormonal, it's been a week since Valentino thought his punk ass can treat the mother of his children like shit. No sir I'm not having it anymore, we both are grown and can handle situations like that way better. Damn hot blooded Italian man! Plus he straight up called me a hoe, which I am not. Apparently I been snapping on everyone in the house lately so no one wants to hangout with 3 month pregnant woman that's having triplets, I blame Valentino. Sitting in my library on my laptop just watching a few episodes of Doctor Who. I was interrupted when Rosalia came in looking for me, pushing pause, "Hey Rosa it's been awhile since we talked."

"Jay I'm so sorry! I just recently found out what happened between you two. I can't believe my br- wait never mind this is Valentino we talking about. Of course he would do this." I just sat there watching Rosalia talk to herself about how much of a idiot her brother can become. "Rosalia calm down it not your fault, it seems as though your brother don't comprehend that I'm in love with him and we have three beautiful babies on the way. He let his possessive mind cloud what was happening in front of him."

Rosalia stares at me like I grew two heads all of a sudden, now she's smiling, "Jay I'm so proud of you. I mean look at you. You are not the same person I meet a few months ago. You've grown and Valentino can't even see it."

Her words warm me up inside, maybe the thought of being a mom changed me or the fact that I lost the ones I loved the most. Oh how I miss my sisters and mom. Rubbing my stomach I smiled softly, feeling Rosalia hand on mine I looked up. "You was thinking about them huh?"

At first I'm confused by her words then I understood, "How did you know?"

Smiling at me, "Every time you are, you rubbed your stomach and have a far away look on your face."

Oh that's how haha I guess that's true. "Rosalia I love you!"

"Awe Jay I love you too, oh how I'm be the best aunt ever to these little ones." Rosalia don't realize that she has changed also but I'll keep that my little secret for now. Walking out the library, telling Rosalia I'll see her later. Making it to my room I stop short because Valentine is in there too with his back facing me. Shaking my head I go to my side of the bed to lay down a little, feeling the bed shift I glanced over to see him looking at me softly.

"What do you want Valentino?"

"Baby...please forgive me I'm sorry for being a possessive asshole and for not trusting you."

"Hmm I'll think about it Valentino." Turning away from before I could see the hurt on his face.

Giving out a loud sigh, he gets up and walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later I hear the shower. At the moment Valentino I don't care how you feel anymore.

Vote and Comment

What should she do, forgive him or just wait?