thirty one

"EUHA!"

euha stopped in her tracks.

she froze knowing who's voice that belongs to.

she slowly turned around.

"sunghoon." she said in a straight stern voice. she looked straight in his eyes, he looked worried, sad and angry. his eyes were narrow, it looked like he wanted to cry.

he then ran up to her and hugged her in a grasp.

she didn't hug back.

she didn't even move.

she couldn't process the fact that sunghoon is here with her right now.

sunghoon tried getting her attention by cupping her cheeks with his hands and leaning towards her. "stay." that caught euha's attention. she immediately turned her focus on sunghoon and stared at him in the eyes. she realized how close they were, she moved back and removed his hands and shook her head "no."

"why are you here?" euha suddenly said.

"stay." sunghoon ignored her question already annoying euha.

"answer my question. why are you here?" she sighed and asked one more time hopping he'll give her a proper answer. sunghoon noticed her irritation making him smirk.

"stay." he slowly walked towards euha making euha move a step back.

"no." she said in a stern voice.

sunghoon leaned forward making him face euha really close, it made her flustered. "and why is that." he playfully grinned.

"because i want to forget about you." that's when sunghoon's playful grin dropped. he also moved back, he turned serious all of a sudden. "why.."

"do you not like me anymore? is this because of haru?" euha sighed. she didn't want to answer those questions so she just turned around and proceeded to walk but was stopped by sunghoon hugging her from behind. "please stay euha. i told haru to back off, there wouldn't be a problem anymore. please just stay i can't live without you i love you so much." he sounded desperate. euha didn't move nor did she even try.

"my decision is final , i'm leaving for germany and continue my passion for ice skating there." she said in a stern voice. sunghoon disagreed. he held her shoulders and turned her around so she could face him. sunghoon tried making eye contact with her bu she avoided them by looking at the ground.

"you love me right? i love you i know you love me, you aren't choosing ice skating over me right? if you really want to continue i'll come with you! let me just get a ticket and i'll go to germany with yo-"

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!?" euha suddenly yelled at him causing him to immediately shut up and also got some stares from other people. she finally looked at him in the eyes. "i've loved you with all my heart, never forget that." she sighed. she decided to cupped sunghoon cheeks with her hands. "you'll see me on tv one day and if you get lucky, you'll see me in real life and at that time my mind might change. i might say 'i love you' back to you. just give me time for myself first then i'll give some time for you." she said as she pecked his cheek.

"goodbye for now park sunghoon."

the end.

nah I'm jk.. well maybe...