twelve

[edited]

sunghoon |
"where's euha?" haru looked at me with the most beautiful eyes ever. well maybe not, euha's eyes are indescribable.

"i'm right here!!" i turned around to see euha waving at us and signalling us to come inside. "hurry we don't got all day!" she smiled softly.. 'that doesn't look like her real smile though..'  i thought.

...

no one's pov |
"so sunghoon was the special guess you were talking about. i see" euha looked up at the rear view mirror and saw haru smirking.

euha was driving while sunghoon was sitting in the in the passenger seat and haru sitting in the back seat.

sunghoon looked at both of the girls and noticed that, euha was looking a little off. he didn't want to ask her is she was okay at the moment cause haru was here, he wanted to ask her once they could be alone.

"we're here!" both sunghoon and haru looked to where they were.

"the ice rink!?" sunghoon exclaimed.

"mhm" euha smiled and turned around to look at haru to see if she's okay or not.

"what are we doing here?" sunghoon questioned.

"well you see. haru here needs help with her skating skills. and instead of me helping her why not you instead." euha had the great idea to go to the ice rink to help sunghoon get haru. euha may have a very cliche thought but helpful.

sunghoon mouthed thank you to euha, euha nodded.

"let's go?" sunghoon asked haru. euha just sat there looking at the two.

"mhm!" haru nodded.

"euha what about you? aren't you coming with us?" sunghoon gave her a worried look. euha just nodded.

"i'm going don't worry. you two can go first, i'll be going afterwards, i'm just gonna do something." she softly smiled as she saw the two nod and left the car with both of their hands interwind. 'wow it's only day one and there's already skinship.' euha mentally scoffed then grabbed her skates then left the car.