♡ special chapter ♡

"what am i going to do jay... what if she gets mad at me." sunghoon sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"you gotta be honest my man. she'll understand, euha can't possibly get mad. she isn't like that." jay patted his buddy's shoulder.

sunghoon nodded as he took a sip of his drink that he ordered at the cafe the two are at.

"then i guess i'll talk to her today."

→× —

euha came rushing to the door with a wide small as soon as she heard the doorbell. "sunghoon!" she ran into his embrace. it's been a few days since they last saw each other. she really missed him.

"i miss you." she said, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. it shocked sunghoon. they don't kiss often believe it or not and if they do, it's usually sunghoon who kisses first. he slowly closed his eyes, melting into the kiss. wrapping his arms around her waist, pushing her closer to him, deepening the kiss. euha smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him closer.

"i miss this." she whispered, pulling away from the kiss and leaning her head on his chest. "i really love you park sunghoon." euha murmured and soft chuckles were heard from him.

"i love you too my princess."

just right after, sunghoon bit his lip, hesitant on weather or not he should tell her what he wanted to say.

all he wanted was euha to be happy.

'i'll tell her later.'

→× —

"sunghoon-ah." euha whispered, giving him small pecks all over his face. "hmm?" he smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

the two were on euha's couch, watching some anime. sunghoon was laying down and euha was laying on top of him. her head on his chest and arms wrapped around him.

"i love you so much." she softly whispered earning a smile from sunghoon. "didn't you say that earlier?" euha jolted, facing him.

"so? i can say it how many ever times i want." she pouted. sunghoon scrunched his nose in reply.

after one last episode of the anime they were watching, euha got up to make some raman for them.

as she was in the kitchen, sunghoon debating if he should tell her now or later later. he was scared on what her reaction would be.

he took a deep breath as he made his mind up.

"euha?" he stood up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen island where euha was.

"hm?" she wasn't really focusing since, well... she was making food so... duh.

sunghoon trailed behind her, trying to catch up with her. as he was able to catch up, he snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her tight, hugging her from behind. "i need to tell you something." he whispered near her ear, kissing the back of her neck right after.

before euha could answer, she tried to get out of his grip but the more she tried, the tighter sunghoon held her.

"stay." euha sighed and dropped the spoon on the counter table in a sign of giving up. she then tried to turn around whilst still being in sunghoon's grip. sunghoon took note of it and loosen his grip. once she got to face sunghoon, she layed her head on his
chest on hugged him back.