twenty one

[edited]

it's been a week since haru and sunghoon started dating, and euha has been ignoring the two and sometimes jake. she always would always excuse herself from the two when they try to start a conversation, and would always ignore sunghoon in general. haru noticed and would try to come up to her but only when she's with sunghoon. but when she's but with him, she could not even care about her. euha noticed that too.

as for sunghoon, he noticed that euha has been distancing herself from him. he didn't know why and what caused it, but it's hurting him. and whenever he would try to come up to her and talk to her, she would always just leave. he truly was hurt about euha, his best friend, ignoring him.

#

euha was peacefully putting her books back in her locker. it's been a heck of a day for her, she hasn't been talking to anyone recently. when she thought of ignoring the pair, she only thought of the two, she never thought she'd have to ignore almost everyone too. well not everyone, some people have been ignoring her ever since, probably because it's her, herself.

"euha we need to talk." a stern voice said. they seemed to behind her.

she knew exactly who it was.

"i can't, i'll be late for my class sunghoon." before euha could even leave, sunghoon stopped her by hugging her from behind.

"sunghoon let go, you have a girlfriend!" euha screamed whispered while trying to get out of his arms, but she couldn't, he was too strong.

at that point euha gave up. "will you let go if we talk?" she raised an eyebrow.

"no but okay." he smiled.

euha sighed. "what do you want." she asked with a stern voice.

sunghoon removed his arms from her waist but was quick enough to turn her around so she could be facing him, but the ended up facing each other a lil too close.

euha stood there shocked and pushed sunghoon farther. "i'm sorry but i really gotta go. if you're that desperate to talk to me then, just call me or come over or something, i just don't want people to see us talking in the hallways or anywhere in the school building."

she then left sunghoon standing there, sad.

all sunghoon wanted was for their friendship to be back again.

'is it too much to ask for?'

#

school was finally over and euha tried her best to leave the school without sunghoon noticing her.

"euha!" someone shouted from afar. it scared euha at first cause she thought it was sunghoon. she already felt bad earlier that day so she just stood there and  waited for him but didn't turn around.

"euha! we need to talk."

'wait.. that isn't sunghoon?..' instead of hearing a male's voice she heard a female's voice.

"ha- haru?.." she turned around to see haru smiling brightly.

euha faked a smile back.

"we haven't talked in so long! omg how are you?" haru then put an arm over her shoulder, confusing euha.

haru would now, usually give her death stares and would always ignore her. the only time she'll talk to euha is when she's with sunghoon, probably to make it seem like she cares about euha and hers friendship.

"i- uh- uhm i'm good. you?" haru chuckled.

"what's o with you? you make it seem like we aren't best friends." euha softly smiled to not make it awkward. the atmosphere between the two was really awkward, euha was starting to feel uncomfortable.

haru then stopped walking and looked behind to see if they were kinda far from school.

haru sighed, euha gave her a confused look.

"we need to talk lee euha." she suddenly turned all so serious shocking euha.

euha couldn't even open her mouth, she just let haru talk.

"i know we were best friends but we both can clearly tell we aren't anymore." euha just nodded.

"i saw sunghoon hugging you earlier." euha's eyes widen.

"no- don't get it the wr- wrong way! sunghoon just wanted t-"

"i don't care. see, i'm not stupid euha, i know you like sunghoon."

#
hehe