six

[edited]

euha's eyes widen after hearing what sunghoon had said.
"and why the heck are you telling me this?" the girl was about to turn her body away but the male stopped her by holding both of her arms.
"aish sunghoon let me go!" she tried yanking her both of her arms away from him but he was too strong.
"help me get her, i'm sure she likes me too so this should be easy." euha eyes widen again in shock. she would've never thought sunghoon would say such thing!

"sunghoon you're crazy! what are you gonna do!?" euha was able to get out of sunghoons hands and turned away from him as she continued walking but in a faster pace to get away from sunghoon sadly the male was able to keep up and tried to stop her but this time by hugging her from the back. euha gasped in shock that sunghoon has hugged her.
"pretend we like each other to get her jealous." sunghoon whispered in her right ear making her blush a little bit.

"no, why would we- you! why would you do that!? literally you're stupid why don't you just confess to her!?" she shook her head then continued walking.
"because that's boring! i wanna do something fun and what happens if she actually doesn't like me back? i'll just embarrass my-" sunghoon's phone started ringing receiving a call from his coach.

"hello? ah yeah i'm with her right now we're on our way" euha then turned around walking towards sunghoon knowing his coach called him. "yeah sorry we'll hurry, okay bye !" sunghoon then grabbed euha's arm making her gasp. "SUNGHOON NOT THIS AGAIN! let go of me!!" she didn't have time to fight back, sunghoon had already dragged her to the arena.

"we gotta hurry my coach and your coach is waiting! i'll tell you more about it after practice" euha was about to reply to him but sunghoon cut her off knowing what she was gonna say. "and no you can't decline this, we're gonna pretend liking each other weather you like it or not." he then winked at her making her blush even more.
aish sunghoon you idiot!

double update 😜