twenty two

[edited]

"i don't care. see, i'm not stupid euha, i know you like sunghoon." euha eyes widen.

"i- what? haru you're getting this the wrong way." euha chuckled as she rubbed her temples.

"no, i'm not euha. i can clearly tell you like him." haru said with a stern voice.

she walked a little closer to euha and put her finger on euha's chest and leaned near her ear.

"see, i know you and sunghoon have been friends ever since but not all friendships last. sunghoon has a girlfriend and it's me. sunghoon doesn't like you he likes me. so please back off before i do anything else to you." she whispered in euha's ear giving euha goosebumps.

haru slowly moved back and gave her a cheeky smile making euha confused again.

"okay thank you for understanding! i'll let you know, bye!" haru waved her hand then left euha.

euha was shocked.

but she knew she had to avoid sunghoon.

so she will.

#

euha woke up to her phone ringing multiple times. she groaned in irritation and threw a pillow across her room.

"who is calling me!" she groaned as she grabbed her phone. she wasn't able to check who was calling since she was still so tired, she just answered it without knowing who it is.

"what do you wan-" before euha could even finish, the person on the phone interrupted her.

"euha come to the ice rink right now, where we have practice. we need to talk." a stern voice on the phone said.

'sunghoon?'

this wasn't the first time sunghoon had called her. he has been calling her all night, last night. luckily, she didn't block him.

"what do you want now? you have been spam calling me since yesterday and i didn't answer ANY of them. can't you tell that i really don't wanna talk to you!?" she said in an irritated voice.

sunghoon sighed. "can you please just come? I'll stop bothering you after this, please?" he sounded so desperate.

euha on the other hand felt bad. she knew that sunghoon has been wanting to talk to her ever since but euha has been ignoring him in many ways possible.

euha sighed. "at the ice rink right?"

#

euha walked in the building with her skates in her hand. sunghoon had asked her to bring them. she's
assuming they're gonna be skating.

the ice rink was empty, (i mean ofc it was the weekend and they didn't have practice) so it wasn't that hard to find sunghoon.

she walked up to the guy who was sitting on the bleachers with his hand on his thighs while looking down.

"sunghoon," she said with a stern voice.

he looked up with gloomy eyes, it worried euha.

he stood up and immediately walked up to you and hugged you, making you gasp, you hugged back though.

you then started hearing sobs shocking you. "su- sung- sunghoon- are you crying?"

you then pushed out of the hug to see if he's crying, and he was.

"omg hoon are you okay!?" you then pulled him back for a hug and patted his back for comfort.

"i broke up with haru."

#

WAIT! I guess you can say I'm almost finished with this story...

hehe. I wanted to finish my Jake ff first but this story is easier to end if that makes sense, I don't even know what's happening with my Jake ff anymore :((

but yeah this story is almost coming to an end unless I find another plot to use in this story lol.

okay, that's it! please vote and comment thank you!

stay safe y'all!