one

[edited]

euha |
"EUHAAAAAAA" a voice from afar yelled.

I excitedly turned around, knowing who's voice that is. "HARUUU" i ran up to her and immediately hugged her.

jeon haru, my best friend. we've been friends since we were in middle school, she was one of my first friends i've made in middle school, then we happen to become best friends. "how are you? i haven't seen you in weeks! how was your last week of summer!?" haru slung her arm around my shoulder as we walked to the school building.

"it was okay, i was kinda busy fixing stuff for school. you?"

"it was okay too. i was also fixing stuff for school. sorry for not being able to reply to your messages on time!" she pouted, i chuckled at her cuteness.

"EUHA! HARU!" another very familiar voice called us. we turned around in unison to see a boy pretty far from us, waving at us.
"isn't that sunghoon?" haru raised an eyebrow, squinting her eyes to get a better look.

the boy started running towards while wewaited for him to come to us.

"SUNGHOON!" both of us exclaimed hugged him. "guys i can't breathe" we both chuckled and broke the hug.

"what's so funny?" haru asked him. sunghoon slowly went closer to haru and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear than came closer to her face.. "you." sunghoon whispered, moving away from her face. haru started blushing while i rolled my eyes.

"gosh these two, sunghoon where's jake?" i sighed as i crossed my arms, giving him a look, waiting for him to answer. "hey there bud i haven't seen you in a while." he replied, ruffling my hair, making me irritated. i fixed my hair and looked at him again but this time with a more irritated face.

"oh and jake... he's... oh there! turn around!" i turned around to see jake.. my childhood crush. "JAKE!" i ran up to him and hugged him as he also hugged back.

"euha my gosh i haven't seen you in so long!" he chuckled, breaking the hug. "yep! i grew taller! i'm gonna be taller than you soon!" he smirked, putting his arm around my shoulder as i looked up at him.

"we'll see about that, you gotta stop growing euha." jake sighed and chuckling after.

jake and i walked towards sunghoon and haru who were probably talking about their summer. "jake i think sunghoon likes haru.." i whispered to jake in english. jake and i knew each other since we were babies too. my dad and his dad went to the same middle school and highschool. even though i was born in canada while jake was born in australia. our dads still kept in touch with each other, that's why i moved to australia, so jake and i's dad could keep in touch with each other but way easier.

as for our moms, our moms met in highschool, they were friends but they weren't as close as my dad and jake's dad. so our moms honestly didn't really mind. when we were eight our parents decided to move back to korea and live out lives there.

so i went to middle school here and that's when i met haru. jake also became friends with her but haru and i were closer. as for jake, he met a new friend, sunghoon. we also met sunghoon in middle school, we thought he was really cool. next thing you know i've got the best friend group, all though i think i might have fallen for jake, i don't know about jake's feelings but i'm hoping he likes me too. and for sunghoon and haru.. well i'm pretty sure sunghoon likes haru but i know haru doesn't, haru just hasn't fallen in love yet.

"you think so? cause i think so too." jake whispered back with his cute aussie accent.  i looked at him to see him smiling at me. his sweet gummy smile is just everything.

"why are you smiling?" i chuckled as i looked away not wanting him to know that i'm blushing.

"nothing.. you're just cute, as always" 

"yah! stop it, it's annoying." i huffed as i punched him cause i got annoyed, he awed in pain as i left to go to sunghoon and haru.

"hey" i slung my arms around the two then turned my head to jake who was was speed walking in pain and stuck my tongue at him which i'm guessing pissed him off because he gave me that looked them started running. i started panicking not knowing what to do so i also ran but ran away from jake laughing.

"bye guys jake is pissed and i happen to cause him to be like that so~" i clicked my tongue and dashed off which made jake run faster.

"EUHAAAAAA" i turned around to see jake getting closer which made me want to run faster but my legs were getting weak so i just gave up.

"GOTCHA" i felt something around my waist, i looked down to see a pair of arms around my waist and immediately knew it was jake which made me laugh. i suddenly didn't feel my legs on the ground which made me scream a little bit.

"JAKE PUT ME DOWN!" i put as much force i can just so jake would put me down but man, this guy is strong.

he than put me down after like 30 seconds than ruffled my hair. "AGAIN!" i huffed than fixed my hair. i pouted and crossed my arms, pretending to be mad. "aw is my little ice princess mad?" he kneeled and looked at me. he than came closer as our eyes met. he looked at my eyes, than nose, than lips... MY LIPS!? he quickly looked away and immediately kissed my FOREHEAD!

"there better?" he looked at me with a soft smile then hugged me. "mhmm." i hummed in response, smiling at him and giving him a hug at the same time.

"woah what are the two love birds doing here?" sunghoon opened his arm wanting to join the hug, but i pushed he away as jake puts his arm around my waist. "euha do you have practice today?" sunghoon suddenly blurted out, i'm assuming he's talking about skating so i immediately answered. "yeah i do, we're talking about skating right?"

"yes we certainly are" he smiled, wow i never knew sunghoon's smile was cute...

"oh then why'd you ask?" i said as we all walked to our class. (we have the same classes at the same time)  "i have practice too, if yours is after school let's walk there together. i wanna talk to you about something too." i got lost in my thoughts wondering what sunghoon want to talk about. "wait what are we gonna talk about?" i gave him a confused look
"secret.." he smirked making me more confused. "so.. we walking together after school or not?" i looked at jake he seemed a little mad? or like jealous? i didn't take it too seriously so i just nodded in agreement which made sunghoon jump him happiness, which made me and haru laugh.

i then looked at jake who seemed to be annoyed again looked more jealous. "jake you okay? something seems to be bothering you? is everything okay?" jake ignore me and continued walking but still in the same pace as we were.

"can i watch you practice?"

-
Jsjdis new story new story! dam i feel like this page is long.. sorry about that! btw euha is an ice skater like sunghoon. euha has been ice skating since she was four and only met sunghoon on the ice rink when they were in gr.8, so they already knew each other!

please vote and cmt, thank you!