sixteen

[edited]

euha |
finally i left that lovers rink thingy ew. euha grabbed her phone in her bag and made a phone call to jake.

'i need to get those two out off my head..'

...
"hey why'd you wanna meet?" euha looked up to see jake.

"i needed to get things off my mind and i miss u." she then stood up to hug jake making jake blush a little.

"what's wrong?" he proceeded to sit down while still making eye contact with euha.

*sighs* "it's just that- i- uh- ugh!!" euha ruffled her hair clearly irritated.

"i don't know really." she admitted making jake chuckle.

"what do you mean you don't know? do you actually not know or are you just too scared to tell me?" euha froze. he knew that euha was too afraid to tell him, he just didn't know the reason why though. but euha knew the reason... well... not really too i guess.

*sighs* "it's about sunghoon." jake chocked on his drink he had ordered while euha was being very indecisive weather or not she should tell him about sunghoon.

"uh what about him?" euha noticed that jake had straightened his back and looked kinda.. nervous?..

"well i don't know if i'm supposed to tell you but i'm gonna tell you anyway." she took a sip of her drink before she can say anything else.

"okay so, he asked me to help him get haru and at first i was okay with it, i didn't really mind. today i set up a date for those two, i was basically third wheeling and all of a sudden when we were at the rink i felt.. jealous.. i think.." she mumbled the last part. jake sat there speechless. he clearly wanted to say something but just couldn't.

"i don't know if i was jealous, but i know that i was angry and irritated at that time cause like, sunghoon and i were in this conversation, then haru decided to join which really irritated me." euha ruffled her hair once again, clearly confused on how she felt earlier that day. jake just laughed making euha question jake. "what?" she gave him a cold stare.

"nothing~ i just feel like, you ruffling your hair has became a habit of yours and do it when you're either irritated which includes being mad or confused." he proceeded to ruffled her hair making euha pout. euha just told him to forget about what she said and to just enjoy their little so on so called "date."

as the two were laughing, the two heard the bell of the cafe ring, making euha look towards the door and jake look up.

euha's smile dropped and jake's smile turned into a frown.

#

"yahh i saw a near by cafe, can we go there?" sunghoon and haru just finished skating at the ice rink. sunghoon nodded in agreement to go to the near by cafe that haru had just mentioned.

haru grabbed sunghoon arm and dragged him out of the building and went to euha's car. "you have her keys right?" sunghoon nodded as he showed the keys to her. haru looked at him, she noticed that he looked kinda.. emotionless?..

"how nice of euha! she's such an amazing person right?" haru tried to uplift the emotionless air right now. but it didn't work, sunghoon just gave her a weak smile and nodded. haru's smile drop

"you know i didn't ask euha to bring you." haru frowned. "i didn't even know you were the person she was gonna bring. i honestly thought she was gonna bring jak-"

"don't say his name." sunghoon interrupted her. haru didn't continue her sentence, kinda terrified of him.

*sighs* "okay i'm sorry, i'm not feeling the best. let's just go to that cafe that you're talking about." he gave her a smile making haru smile too.

sunghoon was very confused on why he was irritated when haru was gonna mention jake's name.

he just rubbed it off and focused on his crush.

#

"here! this one!" haru pointed to the cafe she wanted to go to. sunghoon smiled to how pretty it looked.

sunghoon found a parking spot and parked there. he turned to haru and smiled. "let's go?" he put his hand out offering haru his hand and of course haru took it but obviously had to let go so she can get out of the car.

as sunghoon got out of the car he looked at the big window the cafe has and saw two people laughing.

his smile dropped immediately knowing who it is.

'why are you with him?'

    #

hehe sorry for the long wait, i wanted to write a long chapter!
oh and..
Please pray for the Philippines and donate if you can. There's a typhoon in the Philippines right now and I'm very worried for them.
my family and I are trying out best to help them even if they are miles away from us.
I have lots of family from the Philippines and so do my friends and we really want them to be safe. here's my twitter @sseunggyyu i had retweeted a link to help the Philippines. please donate or sign petitions anything that can help the Philippines, it'll mean a lot to me and everyone else in the Philippines.
and if you're a reader who is from the Philippines or is living in the Philippines right now I hope you're safe and your family is safe. thank you.
-Precious <33