twenty three

[edited]
TW// self harm!

earlier that day

"k jake! i'll get going!" sunghoon waved his goodbyes to jake then rushed outside to find haru.

'aish where is that girl?' he ruffled his hair.

haru said that she and sunghoon will mert infront of the gate, it's been 15 mins and he still hasn't seem her.

sunghoon then noticed on his side, two girls.

"isn't that haru and euha?" he whispered to himself.

he decided to follow them but slowly, he wanted to see what was gonna happen.

a few mins past and haru stopped walking making sunghoon stop and hid so he doesn't get caught.

"we need to talk lee euha." sunghoon heard haru speak. he took a lil peek then hid again. he can hear them very well from where he is, so he didn't need to look at the two.

"i know we were best friends but we both can clearly tell we aren't anymore." sunghoon knitted his eyebrows.

'but she just told me that they're still best friends..' haru just started speaking but sunghoon was already confused.

"i saw sunghoon hugging you earlier." sunghoon's eyes widen. he thought no one was there.

'why would she even be there, her class isn't even near there.'

"no- don't get it the wr- wrong way! sunghoon just wanted t-"

"i don't care, see i'm not stupid euha. i know you like sunghoon." sunghoon's eyes widen again.

"she likes m- what?" he whispered to himself.

sunghoon didn't know if he should believe haru.
he wanted to believe her but he just couldn't.

"i- what? haru you're getting this the wrong way." wait so euha doesn't like me?

sunghoon just stopped thinking, he was way too confused to think about the girls conversation.

"no, i'm not euha. i can clearly tell you like him." so she does like me?

"see, i know you and sunghoon have been friends ever since but not all friendships last. sunghoon has a girlfriend and it's me. sunghoon doesn't like you he likes me. so please back off before i do anything else to you." sunghoon's eyes widen again.

he did not believe what haru had just said.

he was shocked.

he was angry.

and was disappointed in himself for, loving a girl that is trying to distance his relationship with his best friend.

sunghoon was extremely angry.

he left to go back to his house knowing haru will be going there afterwards.