twenty seven

[edited]

"haru." euha immediately stood up from her seat as soon as she saw haru.

"what are you doing here?" she came closer to her, not afraid of what haru could do to her. "i'm here to see sunghoon." haru didn't make eye contact with euha, ignoring her presence and went straight to sunghoon.

she took his hand and intertwined it with hers. she pecked his backhand and softly smiled. euha just stood there clueless, she had no idea on to what was going on.

"baby i'm here don't worry.. i'm sorry for hurting you.." haru whispered. she then let go of sunghoon hand and walked towards euha.

she harshly grabbed euha's arm and dragged her outside. euha groaned in pain, sue tried to get out of her touch but she was too strong.

haru then pushed her to the ground causing euha to land on her back. "look euha. sunghoon and i got into a fight which caused me to get extremely angry." she pointed her finger to euha. "you wanna know who we fought about!?"

'who?' euha thought.

"YOU! you euha you! you're the reason why sunghoon and i's relationship isn't going well! you're trying to seduce sunghoon!" haru screamed, gaining a few people's attention there.

meanwhile euha just stayed quiet. she didn't speak nor did she try to, she just let haru shout at her.

"see, you're the problem here euha not me! sunghoon and i were just trying to be happy! can't you see that we were already happy! why can't you just leave us alone euha! i'm not asking you to die, i just don't want to see your ass with sunghoon anymore!" haru started tearing up. euha sighed.

"you know haru, when sunghoon first asked to me to help him get you i said no. but that guy did something that made me say yes, i don't know what but i know i fell in love with him truly. haru after all you've done, i still somehow considered you as my best friend. we don't even talk anymore but i just kept on thinking that you were going through some stuff and you needed sunghoon. yes haru, i'll leave you and sunghoon be. but not for sunghoon but for you, i want you to be the happiest you can be and i know you and sunghoon will be the happiest together." euha also started tearing up.

the sincere words that came out of euha's mouth caused haru's eyes soften, she was guilty. after all she's done to her, euha still cared for her.

euha was already crying and so was haru. the two best friends stopped talking cause of one guy.

"well, i- i- i'm actually gonna move to germany to continue my dream. so you don't need to worry about me anymore." euha then stood up and came closer to haru. "i'm actually moving in a few weeks but i can leave korea anytime now, so i'll be leaving next week. can i just say goodbye to sunghoon." haru slowly nodded but stopped euha from walking in the room.

"ar- are- you actually leaving?..." she pushed a strand of hair behind haru's ear and weakly smiled.

"my plan on leaving korea had always been a plan to me. ever since the beginning of high school." her voice cracked. she then went inside to say her goodbyes.

JAJAJAJA