Stealing Cinderella

*Okay! So I realize I should have probably did this in Laid Back Ride.. But.. I just now had the idea and I figured you guys deserved an extra chapter! So just love it. Lol..

They had just finished the walk through for the ceremony tomorrow. Everything so far was going to go off without a hitch. Now everyone was just gonna sit and eat and hang out. Maybe finish the last touch ups for tomorrow's day full of chaos. Jenna was sitting on the porch swing. playing with the label on her Twisted Tea bottle. Talking to her mom Brantley's step mom and her sister Paige. Brantley was off somewhere shooting guns. She had heard them a couple of times. She wasn't really focused on that though. That was something he did all the time and she had just gotten use to it. 

Jenna finished her drink. Asking to be excused she stood up and walked over to the trash can. That's when she saw him leaning against the banister looking off onto the property. Jenna smiled as she walked over to him. She wrapped an arm around him. Hi daddy she smiled looking up at him.

That pulled Anthony out of his thoughts as he looked down at her. Hey there beautiful he smiled. Making Jenna smile. You did good today! Jenna laughed, You didn't cry or you didn't fall on your face! You walked me down perfect she smiled. 

He tossed his arm around her. First of all. You'll never catch me crying. I'm not gonna cry. Jenna laughed loudly. Well I'm glad someone isn't. I've caught mom crying twice and I'm not even getting married until tomorrow! Anthony smiled at her. Taking in every word. Nodding his head. She had no clue what was going on in his head. 

The moment Jenna brought Brantley home he knew. Just looking the man in the eye he knew. The way he looked at Jenna. The way Jenna looked at him. Just looking at the both of them together Anthony knew that Brantley Gilbert was gonna be the one who took Jenna into sunset. Even when neither one of them knew themselves. Brantley Keith Gilbert was the one who was gonna steal her.

What's wrong dad? Jenna asked looking at him. Grabbing onto both of his arms. Are you okay? Anthony smiled at her. Yeah. I'm fine just thinking he assured her. She smiled up at him again. Well it looks like you have something to say she laughed. Anthony just shook his head. Nah for once you have me speechless believe it or not. Jenna laughed even louder. Okay.. If you say so..

Make sure he treats you good okay? I don't wanna have to break his legs or anything. I kind of like the guy.. He told her looking down. Jenna smiled. Oh daddy he treats me so good. I promise she smiled wrapping her arms around him. He's gonna take care of me. I'm gonna take care of him. For the rest of our lives she smiled as she hugged him.

I love you daddy she whispered. Kissing his cheek. Paige smiled as she snuck a picture before walking away. Wiping tears of her own.