Taste Testing

Jenna stood barefoot in the master bathroom. Running a straightener through her hair. Dressed in a pair of dark wash blue skinny jeans that molded to her body perfectly. A black ribbed tank top. Then on top one of Brantley's red and black flannels left unbuttoned. Setting the straightener down she ran her fingers through her hair. Making sure she hadn't left a single piece not straightened. Then she pulled her make up organizer closer to her and began opening a couple of drawers. 

This wedding had been consuming her entire life! Not that she was complaining not at all. She didn't mind the planning. But deep down she really just wanted to be married and get it out of the way. She was just looking forward to starting her married life! She also had to admit that she had some amazing people along the way helping her get everything she needed done. Also pushing her to get it done when she didn't want to do a damn thing. 

As she began applying her make up primer Brantley walked in. Shirtless in nothing but a pair of jeans and black socks with his belt in his hands. He walked up behind Jenna and slapped her hard on the ass. Ow! Asshole! Jenna yelled as she sucked a breath in as the stinging had settled. You are so lucky I wasn't doing my eye liner! Brantley smirked at her as he began putting his belt on. Sorry babe it was a prime time to do so and I wasn't missing my shot. Jenna rolled her eyes as she put some foundation on the back of her hand. Yeah I forgot your such a team player she smarted back. 

Wow! Someone's in a mood today he laughed as he put on a black t shirt before spraying it with some of his cologne. Jenna shook her head. I'm really not. I'm sorry she muttered. I'm just I can't believe I'm going to say this.. I'm just already over this wedding stuff she sighed as she began working on her eye make up. 

Brantley wrapped his arms around her. Kissing the back of her neck a few times. Jenna closed her eyes just enjoying the moment between them. Hell she even realized moments like this were becoming few and far between. Don't worry babe! Were almost there he muttered. Almost there he repeated. Jenna sighed. That's what I keep telling myself.

Besides Brantley smiled. Today is the good part! Today is the day I have been most waiting for since all this shit started. Jenna laughed loudly. Your only saying that because all you have to do is sit at your dad's table and eat. She giggled loudly as he bit down on the side of her neck. Excuse me she laughed what have you actually done anyways? Besides run your mouth of course.

Brantley looked at her with a smile. Causing Jenna to smile back of course. No matter what was going on in their lives the man always looked at her with a smile on his face. A smile that looked like she had hung the moon for him or something. A smile so infectious of course she couldn't help but smile back. I've done a lot of things he laughed. So I don't apperciate your comments woman! What have you done she laughed.