Adventures In Babysitting.

Jenna smiled. Humming along to the sounds of Morgan Wallen coming through her AirPods as she ran the vacuum cleaner through the house. Today was a low key. Catch up on house work and laundry day. Also the day Sienna Rayne was coming for a visit.

Paige was taking a day trip with one of her girlfriends and instead of asking her parents yet again to babysit over night. Jenna volunteered happily. Loving to spend time with her only niece.

On top of that. Even with only being with Jenna over a year and a half Sienna had the one and only BG wrapped around her tiny chubby finger. Adapting to the name Uncle B quickly in life. It was also her favorite thing to say. Whenever Jenna and Brantley were around Sienna was right on the back of his toes.

Chasin youuuuuuuuu.... Jenna sang as she felt the AirPod being tug out of her ear. She jumped quickly grabbing her chest.

Jesus shit! Scare the piss out of me she muttered looking up at her fiancée.

Encore encore Brantley laughed looking down at her. Jenna rolled her eyes. I sent you away with a list. I didn't think you would be back so damn fast she muttered as she rolled the cord to the Vacuum cleaner back up.

Brantley chuckled as he flopped into his chair. Kicking it back. You sent me with a list. I knew what to grab. Wasn't exactly rocket science ya know.

Jenna tied her hair up into a messy bun as she followed him into the living room where she started fixing the couch.

Did you get everything on it? She asked as she fluffed a pillow. Brantley groaned. Yes babe. Everything. Read the list perfect. I can read when I want too! Besides I don't know why you needed all that shit. She's 2! How much shit could she need?

Jenna rolled her eyes. Just wait until we have kids. You'll see. Besides. We're the fun aunt and uncle. I just want everything to be perfect for her visit! She clapped her hands together.

Brantley sighed. She already thinks we are the best thing since sliced bread. Besides who else does she have to compete with?

Jenna rolled her eyes as she hit him with a couch pillow.