Slow Ride

Brantley tip toed into the kitchen as he watched his fiancée open the stainless steel fridge. The look of stress just oozing from her stress. Who said planning a wedding in well 3 months? Was gonna be easy.

Jenna sighed as she got a grill pan. Slamming onto the stove. Even herself flinching at the sound it made. Hell it made her sound aggressive but she wasn't trying to be. Turning the burners on. She walked over to the fridge pulling out a pack of Rib Eye Steaks. She walked over to begin to season them. Not even realizing Brantley was in the room.

That was until his arms were locked around her. Pressing kissing to the back of her neck. Swaying her side to side as he tilted her head to the side and began pressing kisses. Then he turned the burner off.

Jenna sighed. Come on Brantley turn it back on.. Nope. He chuckled into her ear. She sighed again. Come on babe she whined. I'm just trying to cook dinner here.

Brantley pulled her away from the stove. Turning her around to face him. No. What you are going to do
Is go up get dressed. Nothing to fancy. Then your gonna meet me by the front door..

Jenna looked up at him. What the hell is going on? She smiled. Brantley smiled back. You'll find out once you get dressed