Meanwhile Back At Mama's

Jenna groaned as she sat in the passenger seat of Brantley's truck. Her dress bag lay in the back seat perfectly laid. Taking up the entire back seat. Jenna sat with her hair tossed up in a messy bun. Huge sunglasses on her face. Wearing a pair of Brantley's Nike sweatpants that she had to fold over 4 times. A baggy T shirt. Holding her make up bag close to her chest while she laid her purse on the floor board. She pressed her head against the window. Enjoying the cold window on her clammy skin. She groaned as she looked over at Brantley. Why the hell is your truck so loud she groaned. 

Brantley chuckled as he moved them through traffic. For once he could gladly say that he felt better than his lovely bride to be this morning. Honey my truck isn't loud your just hungover and oddly adorable hungover he chuckled. 

Jenna growled as she turned her head to look at him. Keep laughing and we won't have to worry about starting a family! You'll lose all the equipment needed before the wedding! She growled. But then her mood changed automatically. Her voice turning to sweet as honey. Please don't forget to stop at that Starbucks for me please honey? She smiled. Brantley rolled his eyes. Of course sweet heart anything for you he chuckled. Watching as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. Knowing 9 times out of 10 she was just texting her sister. 

Jenna: Stopping at Starbucks asshole. What do you want?!

Paige giggled as she sat at her parents table as she cut up pancakes for her daughter. Jen is finally on her way mom! Theresa walked into the kitchen in a bath robe. Well it's about damn time! Where the hell has she been?! Doesn't she realize everyone is on a schedule! Does she not realize she is getting married today? Doesn't she?! As she started to lay into another rant Anthony came up and cupped his wife's mouth shut. 

Paige smirked at her. Yes babe I'm sure she's overly aware that today is her wedding day! She did pick the damn day after all. But we really don't need both of you butting heads on her day. Probably wouldn't look good in the pictures. That's all I'm saying! He sighed as he walked over to the coffee pot.

Just as he sat down at the table next to Sienna giving her a wink. The back door opened and in walked Jenna and Brantley hand in hand as Brantley held the cup holder from Starbucks. 

Hello family! I am here! She groaned. Now please quit blowing my phone up she sighed grabbing a piece of toast off her dad's plate. Hey! I was about to eat that! Anthony yelled taking it away from her. 

Theresa looked at the both of them. Don't you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?! I'm sure Brantley knows since he's already done this once. Ha! Come on momma I'm sure they did more than just see one another! Paige yelled wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

Paige! Jenna yelled. Shut your mouth! I'll have you know we didn't do anything last night but eat and fall asleep at 4 am. She shrugged. Paige rolled her eyes as she sat down. Oh yeah I totally believe that! Anthony looked at Paige. Don't you have something to do? Something to make yourself useful? He laughed. Jenna batted her eye lashes at Paige. My wedding dress is in the back of Brantley's truck if you want to get it for me? That would be amazing!

Paige rolled her eyes. Of course queen anything for you! She yelled slipping her flip flops on and walking out of the house.

The wedding day was now in full session. Anthony for one couldn't wait to see how everything played out.