Say Yes To The Dress

A crisp unusual cool Saturday morning had fallen on Georgia. But today just wasn't any day. Especially for Jenna. Today was the day. Today was the day Jenna chose her dress. Personally she has it nailed down to 6.

So today while Brantley was gathered down at his man cave. Jenna was inviting his mom. Step mom. Her mom and Paige over today. She had a woman from the shop in Alpharetta coming with the dresses. Hopefully she had a dress to
Be sent home with her mom come this afternoon.

Jenna sighed as she took a sip of her coffee before checking on the eggs she was cooking for Brantley. She needed to pick the dress today. No if's ands or buts about it.

Once she made his plate she walked over to the island handing it to him with a smile.

So before you say anything Jenna told him. After 2:00 today you cannot come back into the house until I say so. She kissed his bearded cheek as she sat beside him picking up her fully loaded waffle of Peanut butter. Banana and chocolate chips. Biting down onto it.

Brantley looked at her. Okay... Why? He laughed as he bit into a piece of his toast. Jenna looked at him.

I'm picking out my dress today and I don't want you to see it. She muttered swallowing her food. Brantley laughed. Darlin. I've seen every inch of your body. Head to toe.. Now your sayin I can't see you in a dress?

Jenna rolled her eyes. My wedding dress you jerk! You can't see my wedding dress! She laughed. Brantley sighed. Before he kissed her. Fine.