Here Comes The Bride

Jenna took a deep breath as her sister zipped up the back of her dress. She felt like she had a rock the size of the Grand Canyon sitting in her stomach. She also felt that she could throw up at any moment. Swallowing her nerves away she looked at her hair in the mirror one more time. Spraying it just one more time with some hair spray. She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. Paige turned her around slowly. Giving Jenna the biggest smile Jenna had ever seen Paige produce. You look so beautiful sissy! Paige giggled hugging her older sister tight. 

Jenna giggled lightly trying her best not to cry. At this moment she was just a mixture of emotions! She didn't know if she wanted to cry with happiness or if she wanted to throw up all over the place. All she could do though? Was smile at Paige lightly. Thank you sister she whispered with a giggle. 

Paige giggled as she looked at her again. Brantley is gonna treat you so good you aren't going to know what to do with yourself! Jenna smiled big. As she began to say something she watched as the door opened.

Flowers have arrived finally! Carolyn yelled as she closed the door once Theresa walked in behind her. Theresa took a deep breath in. Looking at Jenna head to toe and up and down.

Well? Jenna asked with a smile. What do you guys think? Carolyn smiled at her brightly as she was pulling out Jenna's flower crown that they were going to put on her head. She spoke softly. I think that dress right there is everything you described and everything you had wanted since we went looking for one. I think that dress looks amazing on you and I think you are the most beautiful bride! Jenna gave her a big smile. Thank you. Then she turned around and looked at her mom. 

You didn't give me your opinion she whispered looking at her mom with a smile. 

Theresa quickly wiped a tear. Hoping Jenna wouldn't notice it but Paige caught on immediately and didn't say a thing. 

Well baby Theresa smiled. I think you look absolutely perfect. Brantley is one lucky man. Jenna nodded as she shook her head. Yep the wanting to throw up everywhere had quickly changed to that she could probably cry at a moment's notice and she didn't want to. Her mascara was expensive. 

She swallowed as she sat down on the chair slowly. 

Okay! Lets get the queen her crown! Paige yelled with laughter.