Slow Ride Pt 2

Jenna walked into the living room. Dressed in a pair of black leggings.  A red and black flannel wide open showing a black cami tank top. She looked as she saw Brantley standing there. Was he holding a basket?!

Jenna looked at him with a smile. As he opened the door for her. Okayyyy.  Back the truck up! Jenna laughed. What the hell is going on here? What gives?

Brantley sighed. I've been seeing the stress that the wedding is doing to you. I just wanted to do something nice for you. Something nice for us. Something for you to get your kind off of anything wedding related and just to focus on us.

Jenna put a hand over her heart. Giving him the biggest smile. You really are the sweetest she smiled. Brantley rubbed the back of his neck. Smirking a little bit. For being such the singer song writer he sure didn't like watching his good deeds come to the surface.

Are we going to go or not? Brantley smirked as he looked at her. Jenna smiled as she slipped on her black boots. Oh we are definitely going. Let's go she smiled as they walked outside.

Jenna smiled as he held the truck door open for her. Helping her inside. Once Brantley was in and his seat was buckled. She looked at him. So are you gonna tell me where we are going?

Brantley smirked at her again. Baby just relax and let me handle everything. For once literally just hang out and be waited on. Jenna laughed. Oh boy can't wait to see how this is gonna turn out.