Marriage License And A Date

The past month had just flown by. Literally in a complete steam rolled motion. Even though it had been hectic and crazy Jenna was glad she had been able to get a lot done! Her dress was done. All of the alterations were made. She had her final dress fitting a few days ago. Now her dress hung in a black bag all the way back in the closet. Just waiting for her special day to arrive!

Guests were accounted for as well. Everyone either sent a text or a hey I'm coming to your wedding in person. Jenna and Brantley sat comfortable with their 75 closest family and friends coming together to watch their October vows take place. 

4 Weeks! 28 days! That's how close the wedding was. Jenna was a bundle of nerves! Of course of the good kind. She couldn't wait to start her forever with the man that she considered her soulmate. But she also had those not so nice nerves coming in every now and again. Like what if they weren't able to pull this thing off? But don't worry! Brantley was always on his toes when it came to that.  He liked to think he kept that part of the roller coaster in check. Keeping the bad nerves at bay and keeping Jenna smiling. Even when she really deep down wanted to punch him in the eye or slug him in the jaw. 

Today was also an important day in their wedding process. Today was the day that he and Jenna were filing for their marriage license in the State of Georgia. Jenna was pushing her earrings into her ears when Brantley walked into the bathroom. Shirtless and in a pair of black jeans with black and gray Nike's on his feet. Jenna looked at him. That's what your gonna wear? She asked as she looked at him before she opened her mascara. 

Brantley looked at her. Uh. Well no I do plan on putting on a shirt he laughed as he tugged on the gray t shirt. There my queen is that better? He laughed. Jenna sighed as she closed her make up bag. Sorry I'm just nervous she muttered walking out to grab a pair of shoes off her shoe rack. Sitting down she began putting on the Christian Loubotin wedges that Brantley had gotten her when they went on vacation. She was buckling them when he walked in. 

Babe! He sighed flopping onto the bed. I don't know why you are so nervous! We are literally just going into the court house. Hell going into a court house should make me nervous not you he chuckled. Anyways we are literally going into the court house. Filling out some long ass paperwork.. Then were getting our marriage license he smiled. That much closer to the altar baby! He kissed her shoulder.