❤ woobyul 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

JEONGWOO + EUNBYUL = WOOBYUL

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

You stood still, partially paralyzed by fear and partially because Jeongwoo's loud voice telling you to stop going out of the room. "Jeongwoo-ah, I just asked you to keep your things in your room and not on the floor. It's just a safety precaution."

"It's a free country, Eunbyul. I can do what I want. And that means I am allowed to keep my things wherever I want them to!" Jeongwoo stated, letting out a scoff.

"I know, but I just care about you guys. Half of the time, all of us walk around the dorms sleepily and really tired, so I just don't want any of us to fall on your things and get injured," you meekly uttered, keeping your head down.

Jeongwoo scoffed once again. "Yeah, right. Stop bringing the hyungs to everything, okay? I am pretty sure that they aren't that stupid to trip on things that are clearly visible. And I am sure that you can walk carefully too."

"I am sorry, Jeongwoo. I shouldn't have talked to you like that," you inwardly sighed.

"Whatever."

You walked out his room and rubbed your eyes sleepily, cursing your luck when you remembered it was dance practice time for all of you. Stretching on your way towards your room, you didn't see Jeongwoo's sneakers on the floor, causing you to trip on it and fall. Quite ungracefully.

Trying to avoid the fall while stumbling wasn't your brightest idea, as it caused you even greater pain when you twisted your ankle in the act. Out of habit, you let out a pained scream, but quickly shut your mouth, hoping none of the boys heard you. But of course, you knew they were on their way towards you when you heard the stampeding noise of their feet on the wooden floor.

You picked up Jeongwoo's sneakers and threw it inside your room while in your sitting position, patting yourself on the back for always leaving doors open in the dorm. You didn't notice Mashiho and Jeongwoo watching your actions from their rooms, wondering why you would do such a thing.

Soon, the boys were crowding over their precious maknae, questioning you about your ankle and insisting that you go to the hospital or the company's infirmary. After a ten-minute persuasive talk on how you didn't need a doctor, your beloved members left you in your room to rest, only under the condition of someone being there for you. For which, Mashiho and Jeongwoo volunteered.