★ treasure map - ep.fifty-two

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

Park Eunbyul messed around the set, showing off the suit she wore using the most extravagant poses — even laying on the table as striking a pose towards the production staff.

TREASURE — as well as the staff — were surprised to the introverted female strike with such poses, but nevertheless, was happy to see a positive change from her previously closed-off-self.

After finally getting the youngest female member to sit down, TREASURE started their content for the day; the mafia game. Now this was a game everyone was familiar with since they played it during their pre-debut days, but it was fun to have everyone dress the part and be completely serious about the game.

"There are three mafias, seven civilians, one detective and one doctor," Hyunsuk announced, explaining how the game worked. "And for the winning team, you get to flex for a day."

Eunbyul didn't really know where the hype for 'flex' came from, but she was still excited that they could get the chance to 'flex' if their team won the mafia game. She didn't know what it meant, but it sounded great.

"Kids, listen up." The female clapped her hands, grabbing the attention from everyone to make an announcement. "Let's remind ourselves that this is just a game, and not to cross our lines while trying to appeal ourselves to the others, okay? We can tease, but we don't hurt each other's feelings!" She ended her mini speech, making the boys clap at her meaningful words.

Everyone drummed on the table as they kept their heads low, waiting to be chosen for the roles. Eunbyul felt nothing on her back, and guessed she was a civilian, sighing because she already knew she was going to be picked no matter what she said.

Thanks to the staff, the TREASURE boys had a hard time trusting Eunbyul after all the surprises she pulled.

Eunbyul sat between Jaehyuk and Haruto, waiting for her turn to introduce herself. "I'm a civilian." She played it safe, not wanting to give flamboyant answers and get herself killed.

TREASURE went deep into the discussions, wondering who they should vote off while also guessing who were the mafia. Nobody really questioned when Eunbyul spoke little, knowing well that she wasn't into such games, and just waved off her silence as the lack of interest in the game.

But in reality, Eunbyul was studying the ones who were acting suspiciously.

So far, in her hit list, she had Jaehyuk, Jihoon, Yedam, Junghwan and Mashiho. While Yedam and Jaehyuk were doing nothing but being their clown selves, Eunbyul trained her gaze on Mashiho — since he was the silent bullet type, where no one expected it to be him. Although since they chose him for the Running Man episode, the female cut him off the list too, just observing Jaehyuk, Jihoon and Junghwan.

Throughout the discussion, Junghwan kept pulling random faces, teasing his birthday twin. "What are you doing?" Eunbyul chuckled, shaking her head. "Are you the mafia?" She asked, finding the male too energetic and weird.

"No, why do you think that?"

"Because you are acting weird."

Jihoon placed a hand on Junghwan, patting his shoulder while Jaehyuk did the same on Eunbyul, calming the youngest two before they started arguing. The female squinted her eyes at him, giving him a warning gaze before going back to observing the others.