★ treasure map - ep.forty

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

"Hello, hello!" Eunbyul smiled at the camera, holding it out so it would capture her outfit for the day. "Today, we are taking family pictures! Jihoon oppa suggested having a dress code, so this is it. White shirt and jeans," she stated, capturing Mashiho as he stood next to Eunbyul.

"It's a miracle you actually wore those and came," he commented, looking at her jeans with massive rips. "There was an entire argument at the dorms with Hyunsuk hyung and Haruto since they didn't let Eunbyul walk out of the house while wearing those denims." Mashiho laughed as he remembered the scene in the dorm.

Eunbyul nodded, tiredly sighing. "They actually started pulling on them, and I started screaming so loudly we actually got a noise complaint," she confessed with a chuckle. "I mean, when two guys pull on the pants you are wearing, I don't know what other reaction you would have other than screaming."

Mashiho and Eunbyul shared more about the scenes that unfolded within the dorms before they all went into the room, ready to take their photos. It wasn't a surprise when they spent the first fifteen minutes deciding on poses and positions, trying to get the perfect family picture.

For the first picture, Eunbyul laid on the floor, striking a peace sign as she winked at the camera. Personally, it was her favorite picture, since it gave an idea of what each member was like, and she absolutely loved how everyone looked in the picture.

In the second picture, Eunbyul stood beside Yedam, her arms resting on his shoulder as they all did the TREASURE gesture, smiling brightly. As they tried different postures, Yedam put his arm around her waist for one, showing half of the TREASURE sign as the female completed the rest of it with the other half.

Jihoon kept making jokes, lightening everyone's hearts as more and more genuine smiles made their way into the pictures. Being idols, TREASURE had fixed 'real' smiles they always put on for the cameras, so when Jihoon noticed these smiles instead of his members' genuine smiles, he intervened.

"Why do cows wear bells?"

"Why?"

"Because their horns don't work."

Eunbyul laughed at Jihoon's attempt to make everyone smile rather than his jokes. It was successful, though. As everyone hunched over the table, looking over the pictures they took, Eunbyul noticed the beautiful smiles all the members had and smiled to herself, loving all the pictures they took.

"Star's crazy face picture actually looks decent enough to not put a sticker on," Hyunsuk commented, and Eunbyul craned her neck to look, nodding slightly in agreement.

She raised her brows, looking impressed. "Wah, we all look so different when we pull a crazy face." Yoshi chuckled, hearing her words, nodding along to it.

Everyone got a framed picture of the pyramid pose, and also smaller prints of the other pictures they took. Eunbyul's cheeks hurt from all the smiling she did as she looked at each of the pictures endearingly, grinning ear to ear as she looked at the faces of all her members in the pictures. The cameras zoomed in on her face, taking a short clip of her reaction to the photos, finding it cute.