★ treasure map - ep.fifty-one

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

Park Eunbyul did a little wiggling-dance as TREASURE walked into Gentle Monster's NUDAKE Dessert Shop in the HAUS DOSAN Flagship Stores. They tasted the café's newest addition to the menu, which was a black pastry crust with a rich matcha cream dip called PEAK CAKE.

As TREASURE enjoyed the delicious taste of capitalism, Hyunsuk received a video message on the company tablet, which he played for everyone as they paused their eating. Except for the growing babies of the group who multitasked as they paid attention to the video — as well as their food.

"So Junghwan, what did you sign us up for?!" Eunbyul quipped, looking up from her dessert while trying to understand what was happening. She couldn't hear the whole audio clearly, but she heard 'let's go to Busan' and that was enough for her to get riled up.

"It's nothing weird, I promise!"

"That's not convincing enough!"

After calming the female by stuffing pastry into her mouth, Hyunsuk and Jihoon broke down what Junghwan meant. Since their Iksan video reached a million views, everyone promised to visit Busan to tour the place since it was Jihoon's hometown.

But little did they know what their trip comprised, and for starters, they weren't even going to Busan.

TREASURE moved onto the eyewear section, trying on different styles of glasses as they were endorsing Gentle Monster's HAUS DOSAN as a whole. It was their first endorsement, but rather than being nervous, everyone was playful, just being themselves as they promoted the eyewear.

Eunbyul checked on the glasses, randomly choosing one as she wore it, blabbering the generic statement where she advertised the product, encouraging the viewers — their fans — to buy their eyewear from Gentle Monster. Asahi followed her everywhere she went, finding joy in pestering the youngest after hearing that she got flustered every time he was near her from Yedam.

"That glass looks really pretty on you. Do you like it?" He kept asking her as she tried on different glasses for fun. "Oh, that's a good one too," he commented, nodding along as he looked at the youngest.

"Asahi-kun, please stop," Eunbyul pleaded, folding her hands together as she gave a tight smile. The male had been constantly giving her teasing remarks ever since they recorded the TREASURE quiz episode, and Eunbyul had no one to blame except Yedam.

He had exposed her embarrassing secret, and now she couldn't hide from Asahi.

She simply sighed when he didn't stop, continuing to follow her as he kept putting various glasses into the little basket in his hands. Usually Eunbyul had enough brain-cells to understand what was happening, but she just looked confused at Asahi's actions.

But when he took longer to arrive to the car and came running with a Gentle Monster bag, Eunbyul put it all together. As soon as Asahi entered the car and handed the female the bag, she realised what had happened — and upon opening the bag and checking its content, Eunbyul only confirmed her suspicion.

Asahi had bought almost every pair of glasses Eunbyul had tried while endorsing the products — mostly the ones they both agreed to look good on her.