★ he's my dad too, right?

"Only Byul will crush on a guy who got his own brother killed."

Jaehan commented, laughing along with his brothers as they walked through the shopping mall.

"Says the guy who has a literal crush on the chief's wife, who is freaking pregnant," Eunbyul countered, crossing her arms defensively.

Yohan chuckled, pulling his siblings apart. "We are still talking about Avatar, right?" He smiled teasingly.

"You never know." Sunghan shrugged. "Jaehan does like his women on the older side."

Donghan laughed, shaking his head. "Okay, boys, break it up. Let's do some shopping before getting lunch," he announced. "It's my treat," he added, getting cheers from his siblings.

Eunbyul smiled gratefully at her oldest brother, clinging to his arm. "Oppa, you are the absolute best!" She exclaimed, earning a chuckle from him.

The Park brothers had all flown in from Japan, wanting to spend some time with their only sister, who couldn't visit them due to her tight schedule.

So, after she had finished the TREASURE concerts, Park Eunbyul finally found some time to spend with her brothers, just roaming around in Korea.

Today's trip was at the Lotte Department Store, and despite it being one of the most popular malls in Korea, for the couple hours the Park siblings had been there, nobody seemed to have recognized them.

Which was an amazing feat, considering Eunbyul was also with them.

"Let's check out this store!" Jaehan announced, pointing at a store with practically no customers. "It has some cool accessories."

The Park siblings complied without hesitation; they were always used to their third sibling telling them what to do and following him.

Eunbyul wandered into the store behind her brothers, checking out the items that were on display. Her gaze darted towards the silver-band rings, wondering if she could get something engraved on them.

It'd be cool to have matching friendship rings with the members.

The red-haired female grabbed a ring, searching for one of her brothers so she could ask if it was a good idea.

Just as she opened her mouth to call for them, Eunbyul spotted a man standing outside the store, staring blankly at her. She politely bowed at him, holding her breath, when he walked into the store and stood in front of her.

She knew that face even though it's been years since she's seen the pictures. It was engraved in her memory, no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it.

"Park Eunbyul," the man called, his gaze soft as he looked at her. "Right?"

In the pictures she saw, this man had an unusual handsomeness that was visible from the depth of his brown eyes to the way he carried himself. His eyes crinkled when he smiled, dimples visible even from far away.

And the man she saw in the pictures was exactly the same as the man who stood in front of her.

This man — Park Eunmin — was none other than the father of the Park siblings.

"Nope, you got the wrong person." Eunbyul felt her brother grab her hand, pulling her away. "Excuse us."

"Yohannie. Don't you remember me?"

"Sorry, I don't." Eunbyul could tell he was lying. "Hyungs! Can we leave?"

If there was anything the Park siblings knew, it was that Yohan was never someone who raised his voice. He was such a shy, soft-spoken person; to him, speaking up in public was one of his worst fears.