★ blackpink interactions

"Eonni!" Eunbyul squealed as she saw on their indoor set for 'I LOVE YOU' music video

"Eonni!" Eunbyul squealed as she saw on their indoor set for 'I LOVE YOU' music video. "You came!" She ran towards the female, excited to meet her after a while.

"And I brought ice cream!" Lisa cheered, holding the box of ice cream she had bought for TREASURE.

"Wah, thank you so much, sunbaenim," the boys thanked, not as close with Lisa as their female member was.

Lisa smiled at them before wrapping her arms around Eunbyul, happy to see her. "I have two hours of free time before my next schedule, so I came here when I got to know you guys were shooting your music video," she explained, patting the younger's head softly — even though Byul was taller than her.

"Ah, eonni, you didn't have to." Eunbyul hugged her back, smiling widely. "But thank you for coming. And for the ice cream!"

"Of course! Only the sweetest treats for my sweetest baby!"

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

"We need someone to do the guide for the song," the composer stated, looking at Rosé as he spoke

"I'll sing it, there's no need for someone else," Rosé retorted, not seeing the issue with singing the guide for her own songs.

"If you sing it, and someone hears it, they may end up leaking the song — like what happened with Forever Young. But if someone else sings it, whoever goes through wouldn't think much and would skip the song. You get me?"

Rosé nodded understandingly, taking out her phone as she scrolled through her contacts, trying to find someone to sing her guide. "I understand. Is there anyone in mind?" She inquired, wondering if the composer already planned for someone.

"I was thinking Park Eunbyul of TREASURE. She has a good voice, and she has done some guides before. Listen to this and let me know if you like it." The composer clicked on his computer, but stopped when Rosé shook her head.

"No, no. I have watched some clips of her, and I like her voice. We could get her to do the guide." A smile came on her face as she thought about her junior. "Jisoo eonni knows her the best, and she told me about Eunbyul. We can ask her."