★ treasure map - ep.thirty-two

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

As always, after a game of rock, paper, scissors, Park Eunbyul was chosen to be a part of the Junkyu clan, copying everything about him for the day. She skipped down the road, wearing the signature Junkyu look; long puffer coat, TREASURE hoodie and grey sweats.

Once again, another house, she thought to herself, joining the others as they mimicked Junkyu. They disinfected their hands, and laughed as the others made their way into the house, staying perfectly in character.

After Jeongwoo read out the content card, Eunbyul laughed — as Junkyu would — and went to the nearest camera, smiling brightly. "Kaja, kaja, kaja!" She squealed, avoiding Junkyu's hands as he tried to stop her. "It's my time to shine!" Being an avid fan of Junkyu, it sure was her department when it came to copying everything he did.

As soon as they went into their rooms, Eunbyul laid on the right-side bottom bunk-bed, sharing it with Doyoung. The two were in each other's embrace, not even paying attention when Junkyu and the others discussed on what to eat for lunch.

Despite not wanting to sleep, Eunbyul fell into a little nap, only waking up when she heard Jaehyuk telling them to wake up. Doyoung nudged her, slowly patting her head. "We are not at the dorms, Eunie. It's a T-MAP shoot," he reminded as the younger tried to sleep through the noise.

The youngest turned around, eyes meeting the camera, and instantly put on her idol face, smiling brightly. "Thanks, oppa," she muttered gratefully, sitting down on the bed as she tried to get the sleep out of her system.

Jaehyuk went over to everyone, waking them up with kisses. As he approached Eunbyul, a brotherly smile came on his face, wrapping his arms around her as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Aigoo, Byulie. How was your nap?" He asked, completely out of character once he hugged the youngest.

"I could go another hour," she honestly replied, and Jaehyuk laughed, placing another kiss on her cheek.

"Let's eat, guys!"

Eunbyul sat on the floor along with the others, eyes widening as she saw how appetizing the chicken looked. Unlike the rookie mistake the others did, Eunbyul drank a bit of sprite first — a habit she had picked up from being with Junkyu a lot.

She enjoyed the chicken, clapping her hands excitedly as she did a little happy dance, signaling to the boys at how delicious it was. "She's doing her dance," Haruto pointed out, and they simply looked at her with slight smiles, going back to their food.

"Thank you, thank you and thank you," Eunbyul repeated as each of the boys fed her one after the other. Even though it was clearly obvious, she was holding a toothpick with a piece of chicken, the boys fed her — simply because they wanted to.

"Do an impression of Junkyu. You have to hold back your laughter," Junkyu announced, and immediately Eunbyul stood, dusting herself off before she re-enacted the famous 'kaja kaja~' the older always did.

After they ate, Eunbyul and the others once again went to sleep. Kim Junkyu's life; eat, sleep, repeat. She laid on the bottom bunk-bed, away from the crowding bed where Mashiho and Jihoon were bickering.

It was long before she felt Mashiho come to her side, and she peeked her eyes open, seeing Jihoon stand near their bed, eyeing Mashiho like a predator. "You guys sort out your tension. I'm gonna leave," the youngest spoke, looking around before joining Haruto on the top bunk.

As soon as she laid beside him, Haruto turned around, wrapping his arms around her waist as he cuddled her. "Good night, Hoshi," he groggily mumbled, and Eunbyul laughed, leaning her back against his chest.

"Good night, Ruto-kun," she replied, holding the hand Haruto offered to hold as she tried to fall asleep.

Their peaceful slumber only lasted thirty minutes before Jihoon joined them on the bed, laying down beside Eunbyul as he made sure she was between the two boys. They slept for another ten minutes before Junkyu woke them up, wanting to warm by dancing to some EDM music.

"Your hands! Shake it, shake it, shake it!" Junkyu sang, and everyone followed his lead, playing around as they did weird dance moves.

Eunbyul joined in sleepily after the older nudged her to continue. "Let's geddit! Zoom, zoom, zoom!" She flailed her hands around, turning around as she shook her hips. "Shekshi time, let's geddit!" The boys laughed at her purposeful pronunciation, following the youngest as she led the dance.

Jaehyuk and Eunbyul grimaced as they saw the jujube drink, the trauma from the health drink sending shivers down their spine. "Oh, I don't like that drink," she mumbled and Jaehyuk agreed, close to gagging as Junkyu poured them into cups and heated them for the others.

"Why?! It kicks out the remaining sleep, guys! Drink some!" He forced, handing Jaehyuk and Eunbyul the first two cups, since they were the most opposed to the drink.

Seeing the elder's face, the two best friends held their breath, taking a sip from the drink as they tried their best to control their facial expressions. Despite being the one who opposed the most, Junkyu didn't find it suspicious when Eunbyul had the biggest smile as she drank, rambling about how she felt more energetic with a single sip.

After the dreaded herbal tea, everyone gathered in the living room to watch a documentary of an asteroid collision. Personally, Eunbyul was more of a mukbang-watching kinda person, but she reminded herself that it wasn't her day, but Junkyu's. Sucking it up, she watched the documentary, trying her best to listen in so she could get interested.

Soon enough, they showed pictures of how Earth would look like if there was an asteroid collision, and it seemed to gather everyone's attention with the amount of 'wows' that went around the room. After the documentary, Junkyu's clueless mind was quick to start a debate, and Eunbyul sat between him and Jaehyuk, watching as they passed the time bomb between them.

Yeah, Jaehyuk will not make it.

Just as she had suspected, as soon as Jaehyuk said 'I think', the time bomb went off, and they gave Jaehyuk the penalty. Doyoung and Junkyu soon followed, and Eunbyul did her best to hold in her laughter to avoid getting in the tree costume.

The shoot ended, and TREASURE enjoyed their dinner, the JUNKYUs and HYUNSUKs discussing their day with the others. The staff took in each member one by one, letting them describe how their day was in a few words.

"I have never been more stressed my entire life," Eunbyul admitted, letting out a chuckle as she composed herself. "It was alright, but I think this was enough experience for a lifetime. I don't think I'd have to — want to — do it again."

Leaving Hyunsuk and Junkyu at the TREASURE guesthouse, the others went home early, wanting to do nothing but get more sleep than they had during the day. Eunbyul waved to her cameras, saying her goodbyes before she left.

"T-Bye!"

Until next time, TREASURE MAKERS!