𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Shivers went down everyone's nerves as the mad scientist threw away his stuffs in anger. His brand new experiment had just failed. And it destroyed the life of a newborn kid. Guilt was visible in his face as he cried out tearing off his last few strands of hair. His fellow staffs weren't able to control him. Or his anger.

But he couldn't just let the kid die. Giving up on his anger he started drawing out the new graphs trying to figure out how he could take care of his guilt and fix the 2 months old child's life.

Afters days and months of staying in his lab, he finally found the solution but hesitation kept stopping him from experimenting it out. But no, he wanted to prove he wasn't a monster so he took the decision. The decision of keeping the boy alive.

Which could have led him to lose his daughter.

-

19 years later

The boy who turned 19 two months ago walked to his school. Attention. Something he despised the most but got the most. Only because of his cool aura and looks. The boy was patient. He had no other choice but to be patient. Because otherwise, he would have destroyed everything.

Because his anger got the best of him.

Controlling it was going out of his hand quickly. He no longer had that strength to control his rage. As he grew a year older, his patience level died bit by bit. He didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. But again his anger won over his patience level and just last week he ended up sending two men to the operation theatre. And that's why he was sent back to Korea from Australia.

The bell rang making everyone hurry to their classroom. And the young boy stood there waiting for the hallway to clear up and finally with no sign of any other being present, he snapped his finger once and soon the locker in front of him opened as if it was pulled by air itself. And like he expected, his locker was filled with useless letters given by his so called fangirls. Looking around once again to check if anyone could see or not, he slowly brought up his eyes to stare at the letters which caused it move in thin air.

One snap and the letters were on fire.

The boy didn't seem bothered by the sudden flames and stared at the burnt letters. But a single noise was made and he looked away to the other direction, only to see a school gaurd hiding behind one of the lockers. The boy with unknown powers smirked as he saw a phone recording him and started approaching the school gaurd.

"W-what are y-you?" The gaurd stuttered.

"How about we talk somewhere else?"

His eyes darkened as he followed the panting man to the roof. The gaurd didn't go there on his own, he was manipulated by the powerful boy who wanted to take him to an isolated place to take care of him.