𝟒𝟔. 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jake's POV

I stayed over at Jia's house since I didn't really want to go plus Jia wouldn't let me third the others forced me to eat up all the cake as a punishment so I became to heavy and couldn't go home. Yeah that's the reason periodt. I randomly sat on the couch still a bit nauseous for having too much cake. "You still feel sick?" Jia came over to me and sat in front of me in her knees as I pouted nodding.

"I might just vomit any moment." Pretending to not control it I rested my head on the couch as the girl chuckled. "Cute." She said making me furrow my eyebrows and then glaring at her. Cute is something that I didn't really like. But the girl in front of me was too adorable. Who knew she would have changed me so much?

I hugged Jia tightly feeling a bit overwhelmed with the sudden happiness. "It feels weird." I said without explaining much but the younger girl just hmm-ed in response. "It does." She tightened the hug. "I want distance." A voice broke out as we seperated from each other. The girl's dad glared at me as I gulped standing up. "Did you need anything professor?"

The old man walked up to us not saying anything so I just stood there looking at Jia who was equally curious as I was. "Jake, Jia needs her clothes that are kept in your house." He said out as I realized what he was talking about. Not really. Is he reminding me to take her back to my house or what-?

"Oh yea speaking about that, sir I think Jia can come with me again." I said out confidently as the scientist shook his head as I stood there dumbfounded. "What happened dad?" Jia approached her father as the man looked at her. "You're staying here Jia." He announced as I defended.

"But sir-"

"No buts Jake. She isn't going to your house."

"Why tho professor?"

"Young man you really think I'd let my daughter stay with you just like that." He said out confusing me even more. We both had intense stare right now and Jia didn't dare to get between us. "Why not?" A bit rude but I really needed to know why he wouldn't let Jia come to my house.

"I've enough reasons. First you hurt my little girl and that's enough for me to not send her to your house but I've more. Second you disobeyed me. What do you think of me Jaeyun? I'm not that easy to tackle with." He spoke out so quickly, I almost drowned in the pacific ocean. Freezing on my position, I couldn't find anything to say and barely stood there with zero expression.

"Dad-" Jia tried saying something but her dad wouldn't let her. "Jia I said no. Get going Jaeyun." He waved his hands at me while giving a sarcastic smile as I looked at Jia who tried holding her laugh in. Funny huh? I sighed giving up even though I wanted to just destroy the entire lab of his but respect elders I guess. Walking out of the house without biding goodbye to my girlfriend, I got on my car not caring to look back at the two people who laughed their asses off as I drove away from their house.