𝟑𝟑. 𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jia's POV

I was shocked when Jake pulled me in a kiss. It took me a whole damn minute to just understand what was happening but soon I gave in as he deepened it. Pulling away, I stared at him with shocked eyes waiting for an explanation as to why he did that. He just smiled still cupping my cheeks.

"Nobody is going to send you back. You aren't useless Jia. I need you and that alone is enough for you to stay here. By my side. And I promise you, I'm going to kick the ass of anyone who tries to take you away. From me. And lastly." he said out taking a breathe as my cheeks became a weird red. His words high-key fluttered my heart.

"I love you too."

Oh shit no. Wait what? I blankly looked at him as he hopefully stared down at me. Blinking a couple times, I lowkey forgot there was something like 'i love you' in this world. What did it mean again? I wonder. "Jia." He shook me a bit as I came back to my senses startling a bit. "Huh what?" He just laughed it out. "I said I love you too." Gosh you don't have to repeat it. I have to square the heartattack now. "What do you mean by 'too'?" I tried my best to not embarrass myself. "This is how you reply." His voice was full of disappointment as I mentally cursed myself looking down. "You said it at first when I was still not awake. Fully." Oh i-

My face flashed pink as cold sweat formed while I just stayed there gulping. "Come on stop behaving like you didn't kiss me or confess at first." Jake whined as my face turned into a smile. I hugged him tightly while hiding my head under the crook of his neck while he patted my head. "I thought you didn't have any feelings for me." I said out while still hugging while he hmm-ed in a 'nope' way. "I was afraid I would hurt you, that's why ignored my feelings for you." His voice slowed down as I released the hug looking at him. Caressing his cheeks, I pecked his nose giggling.

"You won't hurt me. You can't, to be honest. I might not be strong, but you know.." now slightly kissing his lips, I continued, "..my touch is way more powerful than you." Smirking, I winked at him as he just nodded giving up.

-

Jake was still weak after waking up so I decided to let him sleep while I make something good for him. But my mind figured out, I still needed to inform Jay and everyone else that he woke up. Feeling excited to hear Jay's reaction, I called him as he picked up quickly. "Hey do need something?" He asked as i mischievously smile wanting to have a little fun. Changing my mood, I pretended to sniff, I mean cry before continuing. "Jay.. he isn't breathing." I bit my lip trying not to laugh as I heard silence. "The fuck are you saying Jia."

He snapped at me as my smile grew wider in success. "He isn't..-" "Do you even realize what you're saying? That's Shim Jake. He ain't dying before killing me." He panicked making up excuses while I covered my mouth and casually stirred the food I was making. "Come quick Jay." With that, I cut the call before finishing his dinner.