𝟑𝟖. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Next day

"We made y'all breakfast." I shouted as I set the apron aside. Looking at all the food in front of me I gave a proud smile to the professor who joined me in the making of everyone's breakfast. The first one to get out of his room was Jay. Half asleep. Half dead. Not awake yet. Sitting on his chair, he yawned as we waited for the other guy to come out. But no sign of the said boy. "I'll bring him." Standing up, I made my way to Jake's room. And opening the door, I was greeted by no one. His bed was all cleaned up but where was he?

"Jake?" Looking around for a bit, I sighed about to call him when a pair of hands hugged me from behind. Startling me a bit, I screamed lightly before getting my heartbeat back to normal. "What the heck Jake?" Slapping his hands I turned around looking at him with frowned eyes while he just gave me his gummy smile. He seems to be in a real good mood. Like who'd get to see his smile every morning.

"What's up? You seem very happy." U wrapped my arms around his neck as he nodded chuckling. "Indeed. I just feel very happy today. But-" I tilted my head in confusion as he stopped and bit his lips before continuing again. "-I want a kiss." My heart dribbled to North Korea and came back in a matter of seconds while he casually said those lines like he was asking for a ball. His smirk just made it even more better. With red cheeks I gave in and nodded.

Leaning in I closed my eyes, about to give him a small kiss. He tightened his grip on my waist as my body twisted and almost lost control. "Holy flat ass!" Jake pushed me like there was no end while I stumbled over thousands of stuffs before finally landing on the carpet floor. "What the heck? Atleast keep the door locked Jake." Jay said before getting inside the room with red ears. He looked at me and then at Jake and just shook his head in disappointment. "Shut up and get out." Jay just chuckled at his friend's flustered behavior while everyone forgot my existence.

The guy left the room as my boyfriend made his way towards me with hesitant eyes. "Are you alright?" He pulled me up as I walked with one not so broken bone to the bed and sat down rubbing my thighs. "You think so." Frustratedly saying I sighed before standing up again and making my way to the door. "Come on breakfast is ready." With that I felt the boy nod and slowly follow me silently. So much for a kiss.

-

*Ding dong*

Jay made his way to get the door. "Gosh you're never punctual." I heard the guy say as another boy's laugh went through my ears. Following Jay, I saw another guy behind him slightly taller and paler than Jay. "Sunghoon-ah." The excited professor went in for a hug and then was followed by Jake while I confusingly stood there. "She's Jia. Jia he's Sunghoon. We talked about him yesterday." The old man did the introduction as I finally realized and shook my hand with Sunghoon. "Nice to meet you Jia." He flashed me a smile and I must say, he sure was handsome.