CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32. The Proposal by Chae Young Ju

Editor: Cherish

—  I don’t know, we don’t exactly have the right relationship to communicate like this, —   Kang Yu replied calmly to the girl who suddenly showed up.

In fact, they could hardly even be called acquaintances.

Kang Yu looked quietly into the eyes of the girl with short red hair.

—  Do you have something to say?

—  Chae Young- ju. — The girl sauntered slowly towards Kang Yu. — My name is Chae Young-ju. —

—  Chae Young-ju? —  Kang Yu felt he had heard that name somewhere before.

After racking his brain to go through all the people he knew, he finally remembered.

‘I think that’s who they were talking about in the waiting room at the Player Control Department…’ The Player who received a special S-level ability from the very first rank. ‘I think they said that she was the head of one of the five guilds.’

One in five.

One of the five largest guilds that exist in Korea today to date.

Hanul. Red Rose. Onnuri. Mir. Sanalae.

She was one of the five guild commanders.

—  You’re from Red Rose?

—  That’s right. I’m the leader of the Red Rose Guild.

Kang Yu didn’t say anything. She was the head of one of those five guilds.

The guild that’s at the top of Korea’s most powerful guilds.

The girl he accidentally ran into at PC Bang turned out to be a very famous person.

‘Then it’s no wonder why she’s so strong.’ She was the only person whose power had been strong enough for Kang Yu to question it, and probably the only person capable of beating him.

The special ability level of the girl he encountered at PC Bang was several times higher than Kang Yu. Behind her pretty face was a fearsome Player.

‘I wonder if this is how it feels when you find out a fat, absurd neighbor is actually the director of a large representative company. ‘ Of course, he wouldn’t know for sure, but it seemed like a fair comparison to him.

He warily observed Chae Young-ju.

She looked different today compared to the day they first met: she wore comfortable short shorts and a tight T-shirt.